How did her midface get shortened?

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
4u2OCYT

Probably a lefort 1

I dont think the nose literally got shorter, it looks more upturned now and the face is broader

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and SayNoToRotting
Because it didn't? Her maxilla is forward and her nose is upturned, making it seem shorter.

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
Because it didn't? Her maxilla is forward and her nose is upturned, making it seem shorter.
her midface went about 0.07 which is huge improvement, tbh lifefuel
i guess its lefort 2

No, it's not shorter, is the same and already compact in the first pic, what happened is just more forwad growth, look at the rotation and forward growth of philtrum, eyes to nose (nose projection), also bones below eyes (is probably Lefort 3).

IMG 20191107 001037

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel and wellthatsucks
She did nofap for a week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Ruby
No, it's not shorter, is the same and already compact in the first pic, what happened is just more forwad growth, look at the rotation and forward growth of philtrum, eyes to nose (nose projection), also bones below eyes (is probably Lefort 3).

View attachment 157935
So basically thats why her nose appear couple mm shorter and her midface is shorter? Because midface advancement?

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
She is living life in stacy mode now.

• WTF
Reactions: LostYouth

View attachment 157935
Holy fuck I need to ask my doc for max rotation then

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: needsolution and Deleted member 2227
Lucky you :(
I guess I'm lucky but I shouldn't have this problem in the first place

If have decent wages just wage cuck for a year and go to a high quality doc in Europe

• So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
I guess I'm lucky but I shouldn't have this problem in the first place

If have decent wages just wage cuck for a year and go to a high quality doc in Europe
Tfw Eastern Europe

Tbh late 20s are too late, i need to get it max till 25.
Still possible
If you go to uni you'll graduate and get a job at 22,23 right? You can take loans then and you'll also have some cash from part time jobs. it all depends on how important ascension is