How did Jawad change jaw and eyes?

W

waterbottle1234

Iron

his eye shape looks different and he looks like he has a better PFL ratio or he's just squinting and using contacts but how did he fix his FWHR and widen his jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
jawad can eat shit he gets worshipped by retards like he is a god

• +1
Reactions: Blonde, GabachoCopium, mathis and 5 others
prayers

• +1
Reactions: mathis, NZb6Air, Snowskinned and 1 other person
Vitamin d3 and helping the bullied kid :lul:

Obv surgery, idk which tho. Bump, need to know

I can see botox to lower the eyebrows, skincare(maybe makeup too), lips care and leanmaxxing with debloating, also chewing possibly. Still, his face def got wider and his eyes got longer. Need to call the professional @NZb6Air sorry if that was already discussed, always been curious about jawad ascension. Thought on potential surgeries he did?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and waterbottle1234

I can see botox to lower the eyebrows, skincare(maybe makeup too), lips care and leanmaxxing with debloating, also chewing possibly. Still, his face def got wider and his eyes got longer. Need to call the professional @NZb6Air sorry if that was already discussed, always been curious about jawad ascension. Thought on potential surgeries he did?
why doesn't d3 do anything? I've been taking it for around a month and I'm 15m idk if it's gonna help tho I just gotta try everything

for eyes hes probably just permasquinting

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and waterbottle1234

supra and jaw , either fillers or implants , i already discussed it

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, GabachoCopium, DarkAscender and 1 other person
Chewing and nofap plus cold showers for eye area and debloating

leanmaxx, angle, light and puberty
is puberty going to save me? 15m and i might be going through a growthspurt bc im super hungry all the time even more than before (5'6.5 125 lb) if puberty does save me it's over :feelswhy:

is puberty going to save me? 15m and i might be going through a growthspurt bc im super hungry all the time even more than before (5'6.5 125 lb) if puberty does save me it's over :feelswhy:
maybe. pray to Gandhi

How does no fap change your eye area and debloat you?
idk but nofap increases ur test bc fapping spikes prolactin or something which ruins ur test or something idk just know that fap = less testosterone = less bonemass if your in puberty

• +1
Reactions: Adonis123
why doesn't d3 do anything? I've been taking it for around a month and I'm 15m idk if it's gonna help tho I just gotta try everything
kinda makes sense if you are still in puberty, def take it. I was even prescribed that by two unrelated docs, so seems legit

It's just a meme at this point

kinda makes sense if you are still in puberty, def take it. I was even prescribed that by two unrelated docs, so seems legit

It's just a meme at this point
ima just try it thanks

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned