How did Jeremy Meeks turn his long face into a compact one?

X

Xnargo

Iron
This photo of Meeks as a teen would have you believe he would have a narrow face when growing up, right?

What could have caused this? obviously puberty but what else?

Puberty does nothing for it, it can be achieved naturally tho if you know what youre doing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xnargo
not a single molecule changed

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, billymidnight, STUPIDREFEREES and 4 others
He just closed his mouth

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, DarkAscender and motiascension
He started to breathe through nose

Its obvious the first pic is full of lens distortion.

Is this question even serious?

• +1
Reactions: motiascension
not a single molecule changed
nnbo! he changed! puberty changed him! puberty ascends everyone! it's not like your face shape is always the same from when your born to your death!

the copes

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mtblover101, tramadone, The Dark Phoenix and 2 others
He looks like shit apart from one photo. Who cares seriously. Literally looks like ET from 3/4 and tiny peanut head. He looks goofy in candids.
not against what u said but he's made millions with that tiny peanut head
and you
what have u done :lul:

nnbo! he changed! puberty changed him! puberty ascends everyone! it's not like your face shape is always the same from when your born to your death!

View attachment 3221827

the copes
Face shape is the same but can be more masculinised with the use of steroids at a semi young age. Grow jaw,cheekbones and browbridge.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
not against what u said but he's made millions with that tiny peanut head
and you
what have u done :lul:
And he made it with status plus fitting the model requirement because they chase extreme features. tf has wht ive done got do with it. This is a looksmaxxing forum he mentioned jeremy meeks. P.S i guarentee im far more succesful thn u currycel id kill myself if i was ur ethnicity.

do you think a broke ass nigga like Jeremy would fr on roids in the hood
Do u realise how cheap they are? and how people share them? Mike Tyson used them when he was like 12 years old and was broke asf.

And he made it with status plus fitting the model requirement because they chase extreme features. tf has wht ive done got do with it. This is a looksmaxxing forum he mentioned jeremy meeks. P.S i guarentee im far more succesful thn u currycel id kill myself if i was ur ethnicity.
you just proved my point tbh
you've done nothing at all :lul:

you just proved my point tbh
you've done nothing at all :lul:
Because i didnt mention it and doxx myself on a looksmaxxing forum where ive already given a ton of personal info? Wht is ur problem u fking retard. Attack me for no reason whtsoever. It must be obvious jealousy regarding race I cant think of any other reason.

Because i didnt mention it and doxx myself on a looksmaxxing forum where ive already given a ton of personal info? Wht is ur problem u fking retard. Attack me for no reason whtsoever. It must be obvious jealousy regarding race I cant think of any other reason.
why would i be jealous of your race?
just because you're (i assume so dont get me wrong) white doesnt mean you're better?
also there's a reason why i said im not against what you said, can you not read or is it illegal to be able to read where you come from anyhow? We're all the same species and you're no different than any of us :lul::lul::lul: even if a shade lighter
step off that pedestial you've built for yourself due to having been born in a ''race'' that you ''think'' is superior which actually isnt.
and dont get personal, im not trying to harm you or attack you

why would i be jealous of your race?
just because you're (i assume so dont get me wrong) white doesnt mean you're better?
also there's a reason why i said im not against what you said, can you not read or is it illegal to be able to read where you come from anyhow? We're all the same species and you're no different than any of us :lul::lul::lul: even if a shade lighter
step off that pedestial you've built for yourself due to having been born in a ''race'' that you ''think'' is superior which actually isnt.
and dont get personal, im not trying to harm you or attack you
When u imply somebody is poor its an attack. Maybe not in India since u are all poor. But the western world. Also i don't think I'm superior bcause of my race but u just look at ethnics obsession with white women \(even though they are for the most part fkd up by liberal culture and dont relationship material now) they clearly feel inferior because of their race.

View attachment 3221827

the copes
I don't get where this meme even came from that puberty will change your face anyways.
I was looking at some pics of Staci Mistisyn the other day, and the thought came to me that you could always tell she was going to be cute as an adult. I figure people would call you odd for pointing that out, but it's true.
MV5BOGRlNDg0Y2UtMzU4YS00ZTFkLWE4NTktN2EyMDc2ZTlmYTNhXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg

MV5BMDE4NjAwMTYtZTI4ZC00ZmM5LWIxMDAtZTdhNTVjOTMyMWIxXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg

MV5BMTI5OTk4MzYzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDM4MjIzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
When u imply somebody is poor its an attack. Maybe not in India since u are all poor. But the western world. Also i don't think I'm superior bcause of my race but u just look at ethnics obsession with white women \(even though they are for the most part fkd up by liberal culture and dont relationship material now) they clearly feel inferior because of their race.
😕😕
alright if u think we're poor then its okay tbh
also its the lowest of the low of indians that obess over white women
a lot of us dont :lul:
but its okay thats the typical west stereotype about us
y'all think we are rapists and poor
and we think y'all are cucks and brainless
equals both the sides

😕😕
alright if u think we're poor then its okay tbh
also its the lowest of the low of indians that obess over white women
a lot of us dont :lul:
but its okay thats the typical west stereotype about us
y'all think we are rapists and poor
and we think y'all are cucks and brainless
equals both the sides
I dont think about u tbh. Literally on the other side of the planet. u clearly have some type of problems though when u attack for no reason.

I dont think about u tbh. Literally on the other side of the planet. u clearly have some type of problems though when u attack for no reason.
im sorry if u felt it that way but they were not my intentions

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
Brow ridge development, masseter development, facial hair growth which gives the illusion of a shorter philtrum, people tend to underestimate how much the exposure of androgens plays in your facial development. Men naturally tend to have a more compact face than women and androgen exposure causes this, this is a prime example of that taking place.