How did Leo and Longevity / Leo Rex die?

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
From one source i read, he was found dead in an apartment in Thailand around 4 months ago with blood coming out from his eyes, mouth, nose?
was he murdered? I doubt any substance he took could have caused blood to gush out form his face right?
I'm curious because he's the person that got me into mental health, biohacking, and then made me find this website from that interest in biohacking.

He had one hell of a character arc development

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
Cut his Dick from penis enlargement, or just got a crisis due to drugs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
tldr the neurotransmitter reduce-ist's neurotransmittermaxxing theories didnt work out and he killed himself. Probably a direct 1-1 cause

Slowly turning into a curry made him rope

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69
He wasn't that intelligent. Just a shitskin trying to seem smarter than he was by reading the abstracts on pubmed. His videos on PE, endocrinology, et cetera betrayed his middling intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, Randolf, horizontallytall and 1 other person
chronically elevated high blood pressure from steroids amphetamines nicotine microdosing and other drugs caused a stroke or aneurysm

you're not supposed to keep doing that stuff into your 30s it's a teenager thing

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Deleted member 23391
Biohacker (no biology knowledge), self-taught (no degree), longevity expert (died at 34), neurotransmitter expert (killed himself)

• JFL
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, Randolf, Tobias Fünke and 5 others
From one source i read, he was found dead in an apartment in Thailand around 4 months ago with blood coming out from his eyes, mouth, nose?
was he murdered? I doubt any substance he took could have caused blood to gush out form his face right?
I'm curious because he's the person that got me into mental health, biohacking, and then made me find this website from that interest in biohacking.

View attachment 2245243

View attachment 2245242View attachment 2245241
There's this really sketchy jerking off method where you suffocate yourself and masturbate at the same and apparently its supposed to provide ultra intense orgasms. Leo and Longevity tried it but failed, which killed him.

• +1
Reactions: Randolf

View attachment 2245243

View attachment 2245242View attachment 2245241
He’s dead???