How did loox (androgenicogre) face change so much?

A

Acne Victim

ŽALIOS MĖSOS - ethnic penis 8x6
@androgenic's face changed so much from his first pics to his current ones. I'm wondering now what actually caused this change. Was it:

- Puberty
- Steroids
- Surgery/fillers
- Frauding (jutting, makeup, photoshop)

I'm guessing it was a combination of these 4. Here are his before and after pics for reference:

3635259_1694337138704.png

In case there was no surgery + puberty wasn't a huge factor + there is no major photoshopping going on - the only way to explain the difference in his face is by blaming steroids.

Dalits here say he took T and MK677. But I can't see how it would make such a gigantic difference in his face.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 1694337138704.png
    1694337138704.png
    186.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 32094, Akhi and 2 others
Bonesmashing and mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, humanoidsub7, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
@androgenic's face changed so much from his first pics to his current ones. I'm wondering now what actually caused this change. Was it:

- Puberty
- Steroids
- Surgery/fillers

I'm guessing it was a combination of these 4. Here are his before and after pics for reference:

View attachment 2425076

View attachment 2425070View attachment 2425073

In case there was no surgery + puberty wasn't a huge factor + there is no major photoshopping going on - the only way to explain the difference in his face is by blaming steroids.

Dalits here say he took T and MK677. But I can't see how it would make such a gigantic difference in his face.

What do you guys think?
Is dick and balls are not working anymore with that amount of blasting, that s the tradeoff to growth jaw on steroids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, humanoidsub7 and Acne Victim
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, aesthetic beauty and Acne Victim
Roids , people get more bone with t

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Acne Victim
Probably just these
So steroids are an actual facemaxxing tool? I've heard that HGH can change your face but no way it is to so big of a degree as this.

Roids , people get more bone with t
Assuming that's true, it would only be for a small amount of people right? Because I've looked into it and most people that roid stay boneless if they were already boneless.

Is dick and balls are not working anymore with that amount of blasting, that s the tradeoff to growth jaw on steroids
Yeah. And I wonder what his hairline looks like. Plus your hormones are fucked forever

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
So steroids are an actual facemaxxing tool? I've heard that HGH can change your face but no way it is to so big of a degree as this.

Assuming that's true, it would only be for a small amount of people right? Because I've looked into it and most people that roid stay boneless if they were already boneless.

Yeah. And I wonder what his hairline looks like. Plus your hormones are fucked forever
yup and he took hgh too

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

People seem to think so, couldn't say so myself just assuming. Maybe just genetics/puberty though

• +1

More forward growth , hes 4 months on test

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, saiya_online, PirateMatt36 and 4 others

- Puberty
- Steroids
- Surgery/fillers

View attachment 2425076

What do you guys think?
What the fuck

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: soover4me and Acne Victim
he put the fork down and started playing sports

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PirateMatt36 and Acne Victim
@5.5psl you are a roidmaxxer, what do you think of this? When I was searching for his stack I saw your post saying it was T + MK677

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Roids and photoshop

• +1
roids change ur face if done early

look at zyzz pre roids

IMG 3076

and after roids

IMG 3077

his masseters grew shit ton just like every other muscle in his face

Attachments

• IMG_3076.jpeg
    IMG_3076.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: vampyre, Chadlet666 and Acne Victim

- Puberty
- Steroids
- Surgery/fillers

View attachment 2425076

What do you guys think?
NGL he looked best with the short haircut and toned body

• +1
AB57CB2D 33CC 4232 9F60 A83F3D6ABF94

This here

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Acne Victim and Mrinfinityx
Same forward growth, the pictures were just taken in different settings. I guess you could call that frauding if you wanted to
@hopeofanfguns dont remember his name , idk dont remember his name entirely /pslwou on discord look his facial transformation on test and HGH

• Woah
Well, I'm 18. Do you think it's a good idea to roid now then?

Just consider facial aesthetics in your answer. Not body gains.
i cant recommend as it ages u badly if done too much and not everyone gets good facial gains. depends on insertions etc

guys like dana white or mcgregor look like shit with hgh/roids

• +1
BB5F7923 37B4 48E5 9401 62ECD0F23FA2

Wow massive difference! :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, saiya_online, Acne Victim and 1 other person
@hopeofanfguns dont remember his name , idk dont remember his name entirely /pslwou on discord look his facial transformation on test and HGH
Test and HGH , test 300mg. Went from LTN to Chadlite. Also RIP

• +1
@5.5psl you are a roidmaxxer, what do you think of this? When I was searching for his stack I saw your post saying it was T + MK677
Mostly puberty but yeh roids did help very slightly

• +1
I remember in O'Tooles he used to talk about bonesmashing a lot, one time he said he was in a toilet in a club and was bonesmashing and some guy came in and saw him hitting his face with fists

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Lookologist003, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
Zyzz had jaw surgery
not necessarily. u can see how his jaw good wider and wider throughout his transformation pics

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Acne Victim
I wonder if that s his case, he seems confident about the whole thing as if he will have side effects under control , but one thing is for sure, once he stops injecting we will also see the biggest descension in history

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, hizzy, Arcturus and 2 others
Why do he look so much different on the face but have the exact same face shape, bonemass and ratios than before, that s mindblowing to comprehend, much be some hard frauding on midface features that s the only plausible explanation

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online
I wonder if that s his case, he seems confident about the whole thing as if he will have side effects under control , but one thing is for sure, once he stops injecting we will also see the biggest descension in history
With that amount he blasted constantly there is no chance he will not experience side effects, Zyzz died of it and he didnt do that much crazy

Etc.

I can go beyond this for hours, but what s the point mogging the shit out when u will die at 40 with infertility and ed without passing ur genes and not seeing ur offsprings

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hizzy, aesthetic beauty, grooxx and 1 other person
He used melanotan too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hizzy and Acne Victim

- Puberty
- Steroids
- Surgery/fillers

View attachment 2425076

What do you guys think?
okay, just tell him what impacted his face

Roids, hgh, puberty, melanotan 2 and jutting.

• +1
Stunted superhuman hormone level assisted puberty + bonesmashing and mt2. Forever mirin

• +1
im sure that he took test and mk677. But did he take deca? Ive heard rumours that he took dbol, var.
He took deca and dbol according him

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
Great frame even before, just was skinny but look at clavicle length.

He took deca and dbol according him
yuh that seems legit. You dont make such gains from test alone, you have to stack it with either deca or dbol

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001