Deleted member 18480

Deleted member 18480

till mugshot
2671859 25E3D7EC 0F57 453F BC5C 56EEA7575AFD

Because he looks ugly in the first two pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Schönling, UltimateMan and 8 others
Because he looks ugly in the first two pics
no i think he just needed a higher quality photograph and the internet wasnt as prevalent in 2009 like everything can be spread now
he also got more bone as well

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Stopping@Nothing19, Lmao and 9 others
leanmaxxed to a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel and 4 others
Reverse hair pilled @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, gribsufer1, AscendingHero and 3 others
He is leaner by about 5% body fat and his tan looks like that of a white person now instead of a black person.

The difference in treatment you get by dropping that low in body fat, even if you have good bones, is very underrated to this day on PSL communities

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, bleachmaxxer69, AscendingHero and 7 others
no i think he just needed a higher quality photograph and the internet wasnt as prevalent in 2009 like everything can be spread now
he also got more bone as well

Youngcels are so clueless. Internet was no less widespread in 2009.

I'm barely 34. 2009 was practically yesterday. If you are a resident of the 1st world, internet was just as widespread as it is today.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20056 and 1 other person
because being famous is more about luck than looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
He is leaner by about 5% body fat and his tan looks like that of a white person now instead of a black person.

The difference in treatment you get by dropping that low in body fat, even if you have good bones, is very underrated to this day on PSL communities
+1

Forget 15%, that’s not enough. 10% is where everyone should aim for ideal facial aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Daniel Plainview, datboijj and 3 others
Leaner + harmony increased bald (the irony jfl)

If meeks was to post this here initially, people would be like “subhuman fraud, angle frauding with the head tilt:soy::soy::soy:
07F00773 0CA0 49DE 855A 1D60CCCCCBA2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, zeshama, AscendingHero and 6 others
Lighting doesn't accentuate his colors in the first pic.
Goofy hair failo.
Facial hair failo.

angle frauding with the head tilt
That head tilt shows that he has natural talent for modeling. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Racky and Deleted member 9801
Lighting doesn't accentuate his colors in the first pic.
Goofy hair failo.
Facial hair failo.

That head tilt shows that he has natural talent for modeling. :feelsokman:
Ik, I’m js pslers are such hypocrites bro

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Racky
+1

Forget 15%, that’s not enough. 10% is where everyone should aim for ideal facial aesthetics
just be lean bro, it worked for me

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
People didn’t have internet and phones during that time like today

• +1
Reactions: Racky
thank you for that picture

you all can see this right?

THE ONLY REASON WHY HE LOOK MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE = weightloss. look at the picture 2009 and 2014
2009 = average face
2014 = jawline prominent and especially the high cheekbones

=

THE BEST LOOKSMAXX = LOSING BODYFAT (and maybe an athletic look) because being lean without any muscles = some kind of garbage (but if you have perfect face, you dont need to be athletic.. but i recommend it.. having a lil bit muscles is always looksmaxx

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky

its true.

obese = YOU ARE A WALKING DEAD
fat/overweight = YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED AS A MAN/MASCULINE (you are not a sexual being, you are neutral being)
normalweight = BODYWISE SUBHUMAN AND YOUR FACE WILL LOOK NOT SO GOOD (like meeks picture 2009.. you would look very average)

LEAN = PEOPLE (GIRLS) WILL SEE YOU AS A REAL MAN because being lean = masculine/healthy = you can protect her very good
LEAN = LIFE

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
It's been 8 years already? Fuck me.

He was just not that gl back then

Youngcels are so clueless. Internet was no less widespread in 2009.
r u retard? tiktok has taken over something can be spread to millions in a few hours while it took weeks back i n2009

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
r u retard? tiktok has taken over something can be spread to millions in a few hours while it took weeks back i n2009

No idiot, back then it was just youtube and Tumblr. Information spread at the exact same speed it did does today. There's absolutely nothing about TikTok that makes it spread info faster than youtube.

No idiot, back then it was just youtube and Tumblr. Information spread at the exact same speed it did does today. There's absolutely nothing about TikTok that makes it spread info faster than youtube.
you are obviously not up to date on the times oldcel

retard shut the fuck up

He used to be too fat for his model-like bone structure to be revealed.

his tan looks like that of a white person now instead of a black person.
Elaborate on this bro

Mirin 2018cel bro

Lean is life

Every bf percentage matters , if you arent disciplined enough to put the cakes down you arent ready to ascend

The better your bones are the more you can get away with though

• +1
Reactions: Dezzow and Deleted member 18480