How did Richard Ramirez got such facial development if his diet was crap

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
Richard Ramirez had a crap diet and did drugs, which means low T, free T, DHT, HGH and IGF-1.

Given these circumstances, how did he get a wide face, perfect proportions and forward growth, etc...?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
genetics
maybe roids too

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
he got semen pumped into his bloodstream via osmosis from swallowing so much of it

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
Richard Ramirez had a crap diet and did drugs, which means low T, free T, DHT, HGH and IGF-1.

Given these circumstances, how did he get a wide face, perfect proportions and forward growth, etc...?

genetics and hitting puberty late, look at the difference in his face from 18 to 22

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and halloweed

his maxilla is flat

genetics and hitting puberty late, look at the difference in his face from 18 to 22
Where can I find such photos?

Also, you mean his puberty was late and he got facial development after the years during which most people develop?

Where can I find such photos?

Also, you mean his puberty was late and he got facial development after the years during which most people develop?

Yes that's I think happened. For people who hit puberty late it looks like they have developments until their early twenties. He always had good FWG though so it's late puberty which made him have better bones.

View attachment 3044499View attachment 3044500

Yes that's I think happened. For people who hit puberty late it looks like they have developments until their early twenties. He always had good FWG though so it's late puberty which made him have better bones.
Any any growth, significant or insignificant, still occur at 24 if exogenous HGH and testosterone are used, assuming additional growth is actually allowed genetically but wasn't achieved during puberty due to hormonal suppression (bad diet, obesity, sedentary lifestyle...)?

Maybe stop using him as a idol and get his dead dick out ur mouth and you'll figure out why :hnghn: