• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, Tallooksmaxxer, Treasure223 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 10709, .👽. and 1 other person
at least put up some pic faggot we not going to search it up

honestly I believe that long-term mewing changes something very important in the eye area

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
this is called squinting

• +1
Reactions: SLA
his eye shape was far from shitty jfl

good es ratio, good medial canthus, good brows

all he did was fix his under eye support and upper eyelid exposure with filler + trimming his eyebrows after applying minox for a few months

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
honestly I believe that long-term mewing changes something very important in the eye area
jfl, no man and believe me 6 months ago I was the first to think so. Mewing is cope after 12 years. My friend has a shitty posture and a well developed face because he had a good childhood
And mouth breathing changes bones, but not as fast as we think. The face is fucked or good from the onset of puberty, once the skull solidifies.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
He is frauding his eyes with the Hooding trick and he probably uses fillers before photoshoot.

cold showers and subliminals

• +1
Reactions: pizza
jfl, no man and believe me 6 months ago I was the first to think so. Mewing is cope after 12 years. My friend has a shitty posture and a well developed face because he had a good childhood
And mouth breathing changes bones, but not as fast as we think. The face is fucked or good from the onset of puberty, once the skull solidifies.
unfortunately I can't sue my parents for that

his eye shape was far from shitty jfl

good es ratio, good medial canthus, good brows

all he did was fix his under eye support and upper eyelid exposure with filler + trimming his eyebrows after applying minox for a few months
brbr getting fillers for my undereye, thats all i care

unfortunately I can't sue my parents for that
man it's not their fault, hypergamy and superficiality of this society has skyrocketed in 20 years because of the Jewish inventors of Tinder / Instagram / tiktok
Your parents are your best friends tbh

im getting infraorbital implants asap tbh, i want a permanent fix

My biggest flaw is my underye circles.

meh using fillers twice per year doesnt sounds too bad, and its not that expensive. not to mention less potential complications

man it's not their fault, hypergamy and superficiality of this society has skyrocketed in 20 years because of the Jewish inventors of Tinder / Instagram / tiktok
Your parents are your best friends tbh
from the moment they made me be born with low prenatal T, they gave me corticosteroids in childhood and put dental braces on me 99% of my problems are because of them and the least they should do is pay me a lot of osteotomies and implants what was going to correct my face but not the experiences that I missed since my adolescence is already ending,they are very innocent,bluepilled and low iq for this cruel world 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: Guyinpeace2
it was pretty good to begin with
his eyes just got more hooded