How did the heightpill effect you guys at first? whats ur story

D

Deleted member 21297

Kraken
I remember on youtube stumbling upon some tiktok heightpill compilation (first time ive seen blackpill stuff, barelt knew about pills in general) specifically this one "ok wtf is this"

:feelswhy::feelswhy: it was suifuel overdose at first and it was making my head hurt :fuk: but i was addicted and started to watch ada mustang's videos and it just hurt more and more, i didnt sleep that night

:feelsautistic: havent stopped thinking about the blackpill since

at first i was just thinking man so what if a few girls care about height :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: but it started feeling more and more evident that literally everyone cares

even no matter how much ive seen guys pull that were shorter than me (im 5'8) :feelscry::feelscry::feelspepo: i couldnt come back from the heightpill

weeks go by and im starting to care less about blackpill content, discovered whitepill :bigbrain: and occasionally i have hopium and shit :feelswow: but theres barely any whitepill content its contentmogged by the blackpill

:feelspepo:nigger

:feelshmm: the amount of times i looked up getting taller

:feelsautistic: anyways i go outside sometimes, i dont see anyone treating me differently and i dont see chads :feelsmega: but man i cant stop thinking about height even though im the same height as most dudes i see and some are taller

im here now :feelshehe: and i think this forum helped my perception of things a lot so i wanna thank this foru,

:Comfy: tell ur story, holy fuck i cant imagine being really short though

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15827 and alriodai
no matter how many times i fought or denied the heightpill, it still felt very real :feelscry: the internet is cruel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
you talk like some incels.is edgy faggot, you must be either really short or super ugly

most of these girls wouldnt be able to tell the difference 5'8 and 6'

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: svlz, gayalienskull and Deleted member 21297
being a fraternal twin im 5'10 and my brother is 6'1, people always thought i was younger and more people took him more seriously (more female attention too)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 21297
being a fraternal twin im 5'10 and my brother is 6'1, people always thought i was younger and more people took him more seriously (more female attention too)
im similar to you, im 5'10 and my dad is 6'1. Not fair bro we were dealt the short hand in life. People think im 16 when im 18 cause of my height compared to his and people embarrass me by asking why is he taller :feelswhy::feelswhy:

im similar to you, im 5'10 and my dad is 6'1. Not fair bro we were dealt the short hand in life. People think im 16 when im 18 cause of my height compared to his and people embarrass me by asking why is he taller :feelswhy::feelswhy:
i dont even feel like a man around my dad, just a dumb kid :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
My story is always being the tall kid when I was young until around 13 when my growth got fucked up cause I got sent to live with my bastard father who never took care of me and took me out of school for a year and made me rot at home eating pizza. I was predicted 6'2 but instead got only 5'10 and worst thing is this bastard father is 6'1 and made fun of me for being shorter then him. I hate my DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

it did not effect me tbh at average height:Comfy::Comfy:

My story is always being the tall kid when I was young until around 13 when my growth got fucked up cause I got sent to live with my bastard father who never took care of me and took me out of school for a year and made me rot at home eating pizza. I was predicted 6'2 but instead got only 5'10 and worst thing is this bastard father is 6'1 and made fun of me for being shorter then him. I hate my DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
ragefuel, i had a gigashit diet growing up so i wonder if that had an effect but my dad is 5'10 my mom is 5'5 so im in the between

• So Sad
ragefuel, i had a gigashit diet growing up so i wonder if that had an effect but my dad is 5'10 my mom is 5'5 so im in the between
Wallahi thats fucked up. Your mum is 1 inch above avg so you should have been like 5'11 which is odd. We were both cucked in this clown world, but inshallah I will make my son the biggest mogger and inject him with hgh from day 1 so he can grow to mog me and be happy

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
it sucks being cucked like that :feelshehe: but tbh if i were 5'10 i wouldnt care about heightpill anymore

• So Sad
Wallahi thats fucked up. Your mum is 1 inch above avg so you should have been like 5'11 which is odd. We were both cucked in this clown world, but inshallah I will make my son the biggest mogger and inject him with hgh from day 1 so he can grow to mog me and be happy
if i have kids im gonna do a shit ton of research on growth, or just have kids with a taller woman :feelshmm: (99% impossible )

• +1
it sucks being cucked like that :feelshehe: but tbh if i were 5'10 i wouldnt care about heightpill anymore
Bro you could be 6'3 and you would still care its in our human nature to want more and more, however I am currently heightmaxxing and
trying to grow. I got 0.6cm so far which is lifefuel. You should try as well, realistically you could reach 5'9 maybe 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
if i have kids im gonna do a shit ton of research on growth, or just have kids with a taller woman :feelshmm: (99% impossible )
Same bro I like taller girls now cause of it. My ex was 5'9 so only 1 inch difference which leads to lots of comments from girls who are coping cause they are goblinas who cant fathom dating someone of similar height.

Don’t blame your dad. It’s entirely because of your manlet genetics

• WTF
Bro you could be 6'3 and you would still care its in our human nature to want more and more, however I am currently heightmaxxing and
trying to grow. I got 0.6cm so far which is lifefuel. You should try as well, realistically you could reach 5'9 maybe 5'10
im only 19 so idk if i can grow anymore, but my back is so fucked up so with posturemaxxing and spine decompressionmaxxing and stretchmaxxing, maybe :feelshmm:

• +1
im only 19 so idk if i can grow anymore, but my back is so fucked up so with posturemaxxing and spine decompressionmaxxing and stretchmaxxing, maybe :feelshmm:
Definitely you can get something out of that. Also check your plates if your latebloomercel you can maybe hgh maxx

Don’t blame your dad. It’s entirely because of your manlet genetics
Bro I was literally malnourished and never got any real food or exercise in my peak growth spurt year. Face it buddy boyo I got cucked big time. If it was manlet genetics then I would be even shorter

Bro I was literally malnourished and never got any real food or exercise in my peak growth spurt year. Face it buddy boyo I got cucked big time. If it was manlet genetics then I would be even shorter
:feelswow: fuck i would restart my life if it meant knowing the looksmaxxing knowledge i have rn since i was born

• +1
nope, you still would. Im 5’9 3/4” on a stadiometer (about 5’10) and its clear the heightpill affects me when I go out. I wear 2” elevator shoes and it STILL has a negative influence on me when out at parties. Every extra inch of height is more respect from men and more admiration from women, up until the point you are freakishly tall (past 6’5). Essentially, like face, the better your height is, the better you are treated by people. Luckily, 5’8 is not a death sentence and since face carries roughly 2x the weight height does in dating (on average) you can still make up for it. I would advise investing in discrete elevators or lifts and dressing and exercising to look taller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
I remember on youtube stumbling upon some tiktok heightpill compilation (first time ive seen blackpill stuff, barelt knew about pills in general) specifically this one "ok wtf is this"

:feelswhy::feelswhy: it was suifuel overdose at first and it was making my head hurt :fuk: but i was addicted and started to watch ada mustang's videos and it just hurt more and more, i didnt sleep that night

:feelsautistic: havent stopped thinking about the blackpill since

at first i was just thinking man so what if a few girls care about height :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: but it started feeling more and more evident that literally everyone cares

even no matter how much ive seen guys pull that were shorter than me (im 5'8) :feelscry::feelscry::feelspepo: i couldnt come back from the heightpill

weeks go by and im starting to care less about blackpill content, discovered whitepill :bigbrain: and occasionally i have hopium and shit :feelswow: but theres barely any whitepill content its contentmogged by the blackpill

:feelspepo:nigger

:feelshmm: the amount of times i looked up getting taller

:feelsautistic: anyways i go outside sometimes, i dont see anyone treating me differently and i dont see chads :feelsmega: but man i cant stop thinking about height even though im the same height as most dudes i see and some are taller

im here now :feelshehe: and i think this forum helped my perception of things a lot so i wanna thank this foru,

:Comfy: tell ur story, holy fuck i cant imagine being really short though

Heightpill can break a man but can’t make one

When I got rejected for my height. Granted my face is also shit.

After a while u get used to these vids

I met blackpill at the age of 16, when I was 172-175 tall. At that time, my thinness and thin arms with shoulders put more pressure on me. At the age of 18, I perceived my height of 179-180 as something ordinary. Now I'm 20, I took heightpill from a huge pile of 185-190+ guys by the handle with girls. Now I'm doing stretches. I plan to buy lifts and use sarms to increase growth hormone. I should be 190 on the street

I met blackpill at the age of 16, when I was 172-175 tall. At that time, my thinness and thin arms with shoulders put more pressure on me. At the age of 18, I perceived my height of 179-180 as something ordinary. Now I'm 20, I took heightpill from a huge pile of 185-190+ guys by the handle with girls. Now I'm doing stretches. I plan to buy lifts and use sarms to increase growth hormone. I should be 190 on the street
good luck boyo