how did the nazis do it

noobs

noobs

WishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
why were the nazis so efficent and stayed uncorrupted but with so much autocracy? in history everytime the state gets heavily centralized it almost always goes to corruption and inefficency, how did the nazis do this? how did the nazi leadership care for the people

this is the one thing in history i cant understand and doesnt make sense to me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamechico, lemonnz, GabachoCopium and 5 others
because hitler was a one of a kind visionary, but even his powerful vision wasnt great enough because his war ruined it. idk for sure because idc abt history tho.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
it was a relatively short rule.. that is probably one of the reasons

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster, enchanted_elixir and nathan
it was a relatively short rule.. that is probably one of the reasons
compared to places like the petrograd soviet, arab states, both vietnams, both koreas and more revolutions gained a ton of corruption in the same time frame

• Hmm...
Reactions: sigma ✰
Dictatorship and extremism + it's all about people and the race , when it comes to ruling Germans everything goes right because the Germans mindset and nature are like that (German empire - Holy Roman empire - Germany now ) , they're all were successful because the germans mindset and power are a great one

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Dictatorship and extremism + it's all about people and the race , when it comes to ruling Germans everything goes right because the Germans mindset and nature are like that (German empire - Holy Roman empire - Germany now ) , they're all were successful because the germans mindset and power are a great one

• Hmm...
I was going to reply but it's a smart move to remove it
The British and the Germans are both brothers with the same common ancestor. I will not continue to cause division between us. What I said was true to an extent but it's not worth attacking each other over petite differences with achievement.

It was a very short time between hitler taling power and the start of the war

The British and the Germans are both brothers with the same common ancestor. I will not continue to cause division between us.
You haven't even started dw , but I decide to end it here, no need to argue if that's your pov

european monarchy was relatively similar. having a sense of duty.

• +1
Because they kicked out the Jews

• +1
Jfl if you think the Nazis were succesful and didint just fake the numbers and steal wealth from jews, if you look into the ideology its shit and wont ever work, it doesnt work in theory or in action over for cumskins

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
why were the nazis so efficent and stayed uncorrupted but with so much autocracy? in history everytime the state gets heavily centralized it almost always goes to corruption and inefficency, how did the nazis do this? how did the nazi leadership care for the people

aryan spirit

• +1
Jfl if you think the Nazis were succesful and didint just fake the numbers and steal wealth from jews, if you look into the ideology its shit and wont ever work, it doesnt work in theory or in action over for cumskins
worked forrome
worked for grease
worked for aryan india
worked for nazi
your fucking retard ,. JEW :feelswhat: :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Hitler was low mtn

worked forrome
worked for grease
worked for aryan india
worked for nazi
your fucking retard ,. JEW :feelswhat: :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
lmao youre just some retard that trust it without looking into it, on paper nazism is based but it doesnt work in any way and always fails

Hitler was low mtn
nope

• JFL
Reactions: RunVerc and noobs
Hitler not gonna save you nigga

NOT FUCKING RETARDED

you donteven know what "nazism" is ,. dont have a definetion ,. you coudnt explain it

wrong ,. thats why u ignorin me talkin bout
worked forrome
worked for grease
worked for aryan india
worked for nazi
not listening to some retard that cant spell greece

• JFL
not listening to some retard that cant spell greece
have brain injury ,. dont mean im fucking retarded

Joined Feb 28, 2024 Posts 4,118 Reputation 3,846

the ubermensch in question

• JFL
Reactions: RunVerc
germany had the highest coal production at a time coal was basically the only source of energy in large quantities, and nazi expansionism was at first mainly led towards increasing said production

also germany was an industrial powerhouse until it lost WW1 and what was keeping it at bay was mainly embargos, once those embargos were 'lifted' by the west in hopes germany destroyed the communists in eastern europe it quickly got back to being a powerhouse, its like those action movies when the retired bad mf gets his weapon back and wrecks shop with it

Last edited:

Because they didn't last long enough to see their downfall. It was a brief regime after all.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 91702, sigma ✰ and noobs