How did this chubby face Asian fucker end up marrying with this hot girl?

Betabuxxing and/or open/cuckold relationship

Or she plainly cheats simple as that

Looks theory is never fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, mewcoper, Pussyslayer and 7 others
could be anything really

Let's look at the pictures you provided:

Notice how her head is leaning away from his head. Seems like she is distancing herself from him. Actions speak louder than words.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, RAITEIII, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
Let's look at the pictures you provided:

View attachment 804799 View attachment 804800

Notice how her head is leaning away from his head. Seems like she is distancing herself from him. Actions speak louder than words.
The amount of coping is TOO strong. She fucked him. She didn't fuck any of you. She has a kid with this nigga.

Clearly she enjoys fucking him. JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo, randomvanish, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
probably money or something

What evidence is there to suggest that?
See the most recent post. He got her pregnant. JFL.

This is hope for the most of you averagecels, because he has nothing going on for him. He's dead average, if not below average. Zero bones on his face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
her body count is probably 100+ and she wants to settle down with a rich dude

Betabuxxing and/or open/cuckold relationship

Or she plainly cheats simple as that

Looks theory is never fucked
why would a woman cheat on a subhuman while giving him ass when she could be single and get some dick whenever she wants to?women are disgusted even talking to a subhuman they dont find attractive so if she is giving him ass,by definition he is not subhuman in her eyes.only option left is betabuxx/cuck relationships and even then blackpill can be fucked sometimes

blackpill is the general rule but there are exeptions to the rule which shouldnt be justified by retarded shit without proof.too easy to cope with muh betabuxx muh cheating(while she still sucking the subhuman dick)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
HAMILTANS LAW

• JFL
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 10679
just lol at us over analyzing a regular relationship

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 5830, randomvanish and 2 others
why would a woman cheat on a subhuman while giving him ass when she could be single and get some dick whenever she wants to?women are disgusted even talking to a subhuman they dont find attractive so if she is giving him ass,by definition he is not subhuman in her eyes.only option left is betabuxx/cuck relationships and even then blackpill can be fucked sometimes

View attachment 804808

blackpill is the general rule but there are exeptions to the rule which shouldnt be justified by retarded shit without proof.too easy to cope with muh betabuxx muh cheating(while she still sucking the subhuman dick)
Well if he really has managed to have this woman faithful well done what can I say

But I suspect cuckoldry and betabuxxing. Or this is 1 in 10000 outlier. Seems too good to be true tbh ngl

• +1
just lol at us over analyzing a regular relationship
It isn't over analyzing anything mate. She's hot. He's not. He's a subhuman, if not average at best, while she is clearly superior to him in looks. Looks theory is easily destroyed in this case, because according to the evidence she's been dating this guy for a very long time.

It's over. Pack your bags in buddy boyos. It's your autism that gets you from not getting pussy.

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 3299
It isn't over analyzing anything mate. She's hot. He's not. He's a subhuman, if not average at best, while she is clearly superior to him in looks. Looks theory is easily destroyed in this case, because according to the evidence she's been dating this guy for a very long time.

It's over. Pack your bags in buddy boyos. It's your autism that gets you from not getting pussy.
being non nt is the equivalent of having a subhuman face to some girls

• +1
Well if he really has managed to have this woman faithful well done what can I say

But I suspect cuckoldry and betabuxxing. Or this is 1 in 10000 outlier. Seems too good to be true tbh ngl
yes i see this more often than you would think when people that look avarage get women but people here say they never do which is strange but ok.anyway,this ricecel got this foid pregnant she literally reproduced with him so idk how can someone cope with that.betabuxx bitches rarely have sex(always finding excuses not to smash) and when they do they dont enjoy it but this foid got his fucking baby so i highly doubt its a betabuxx scenario.either way thats none of our business and as far as im concerned this shit isnt even that shocking tbh

yes i see this more often than you would think when people that look avarage get women but people here say they never do which is strange but ok.anyway,this ricecel got this foid pregnant she literally reproduced with him so idk how can someone cope with that.betabuxx bitches rarely have sex(always finding excuses not to smash) and when they do they dont enjoy it but this foid got his fucking baby so i highly doubt its a betabuxx scenario.either way thats none of our business and as far as im concerned this shit isnt even that shocking tbh
Then she is suffering from hallucinations or simply has problem in her eyes

Then she is suffering from hallucinations or simply has problem in her eyes
yeah a foid i know in college is exactly like that,her college crush is literally a decently tall psl 3.5 ethnic subhuman,even her based foid friends were shocked.and thats(aswell as other irl shit) kinda how i realized that its retarded to take blackpill too seriously cause there are many exeptions to the rule.but if you think that as a subhuman you can do as well as a chad its over for your iq,cause blackpill cant be ignored

yeah a foid i know in college is exactly like that,her college crush is literally a decently tall psl 3.5 ethnic subhuman,even her based foid friends were shocked.and thats kind how i realized that its retarded to take blackpill too seriously cause there are many exeptions to the rule.but if you think that as a subhuman you can do as well as a chad its over for your iq,cause blackpill cant be ignored
Cope chico is dating his looks - 3psl, the foid you know is cheating

Keep coping bro, delisola-face-transplant or it is over state of hypergamy 2020

Cope chico is dating his looks - 3psl, the foid you know is cheating

Keep coping bro, delisola-face-transplant or it is over state of hypergamy 2020
there you go assumptionmaxxing,the foid i know doesent even know the guy how is she cheating? she just mentioned him when foids were talking about the biggest chad in school and to my surprise he turned out to be a subhuman thats it

they both are uglies, wdym, look at second pic, looksmatched
Can you cope more? Yeah bro...she's definitely ugly. Fucking LOL @ you.

Because she's a roastie and not hot lmao

who knows who cares there are rare eceptions like this, but it doesn't mean your going to be one of those exeptions, more motovation for looksmaxing tbh

PFP in front of a sports car.
He's rich. (betabuxx)

• +1
Reactions: far336
They are both Christian, in most churches there is more single women than men. I think that had a role on it.

They are both Christian, in most churches there is more single women than men. I think that had a role on it.
JFL Christian women are WHORES