How did this guy looksmax?

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit

He now has narrower eyes with aegyo sal (could be because he’s squinting), wider mouth and an angular jaw. HOW??

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
he mewed and chewed nigga, don't be so shocked

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, BeestungLipsTheory, MagaPutinism and 2 others
He put fork down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Datbenyboi, LimaDummy and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ascension!, Datbenyboi and 7 others
idk how his mouth got wider

U Syrian dog ik u browse psl tell us what u did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 21676
Doesn’t explain how his jaw went from rounded to straight

probably tbh

u think he did mouth widening appliance?
i don't know how those work or how legit they are maybe someone else can say, but bimax or jaw implants can sometimes make the mouth a bit wider

He now has narrower eyes with aegyo sal (could be because he’s squinting), wider mouth and an angular jaw. HOW??

He very obviously got fillers or implant. This just doesn’t happen from muh weight loss and mewing he’s a scammer as well and has a website now about face transforming

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, BeestungLipsTheory, cutecel and 2 others
i don't know how those work or how legit they are maybe someone else can say, but bimax or jaw implants can sometimes make the mouth a bit wider
I’m thinking jaw implants too, makes sense that it would stretch his skin and mouth to the side making it wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Puberty and fillers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, cutecel, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
He very obviously got fillers or implant. This just doesn’t happen from muh weight loss and mewing he’s a scammer as well and has a website now about face transforming
what do u think he did for his eyes

what do u think he did for his eyes
Undereye was probably fixed from a proper skin routine and diet tbh. And he is slightly squinting in all his vids and probably that picture maybe he got undereye filler

The guys parents are rich and even he even photoshop his own mom’s pics in his ig
Pbly a mix between editing softmaxing and surgeries

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Elvisandreaa, BeestungLipsTheory and 3 others
Funniest part is how normies use this dude to mock on incels. I read comments where normies were like "You see? Just mew and lose weight. That guy was incel and now he is model, stop crying incel". Crazy world we live in. 99% of people are fucking NPC's.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, UltimateMan and BeestungLipsTheory
he finished puberty

but it is possible he also did some procedure he is hiding

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Kroker
Undereye was probably fixed from a proper skin routine and diet tbh. And he is slightly squinting in all his vids and probably that picture maybe he got undereye filler
lifefuel if all he did was filler

I will go ER if one of you niggers ever post that shit again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

He took showers and shaved JFL, it's all in the bones. Now normies are gonna buy his course that at best is telling them how to mew, chin tuck, etc.

He took showers and shaved JFL, it's all in the bones. Now normies are gonna buy his course that at best is telling them how to mew, chin tuck, etc.

His ‘bones’ did not look like that before

He is overrated because he has transformation halo

Also i assume he had imdo plus mse which flared his gonions and widened mouth

Bonesmashinf, mewing, chewing, subliminal ads and thumb pulling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Datbenyboi and IIIlIIlllIllIIIll

Well we can rule out mewing because it’s all fake. I’m guessing it’s superbimax with Eppley custom Pixar implant system, a new hair system, filler, and wisdom tooth extraction (I heard it’s a cosmetic procedure nowadays), personaly though I think molar extraction and retraction is what he did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631

Attachments

• 3115431_8D094EB2-C6BA-4D97-B013-AFD03F56E267.jpeg
    3115431_8D094EB2-C6BA-4D97-B013-AFD03F56E267.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 0