How did you discover incels & the blackpill?

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
I found out about this shit when I was obsessed with philosophy and the psychology of killers especially and stumbled across Elliot Rodger and thereafter mewing when researching TMJ which ultimately led me to lookism around a year and a half ago.

4chan /fa/ when someone mentioned lookism.net like 4 years ago tbh

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
googled stuff like "no girls like me" "can't attract girls" "only ugly girls have showed me attention" also googled stuff like "how to improve facial aesthetics". I saw term "looksmaxxing" once at some forum then i googled it and founded that one lookism thread that is pinned at looksmaxxing section.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and mojopin
I used to watch a lot of YouTube videos and I found incels because I'd based shaman and cuestar. I didn't realize I was an incel myself at first.

• +1
Still bluepilled tbh :feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill:

Id rope if i was anything else

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and mojopin
through /r/incels on reddit ( :soy: ) when I got tired of all the PC bullshit and censoring

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, GenericChad1444, Nibba and 1 other person
Cage

yeah, time to go slay 3psl girls bro:lul:

• +1
Reactions: dodt
watched a lot of youtube vid, i looking way to improve my looks, im researching calisthenics and diet stuff at first, faceandlms video recommended to me, i heard the term lookmaxing, it sound cool i search it, there is reddit thread about looksmaxing, further research more in reddit, youtube and google and got blackpilled... around these time found this site

• +1
Reactions: Phad and mojopin
Ive always known women were sluts and that they can get sex easily no matter how ugly. I didnt realise they only go for good looking guys though.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It was discussed a lot on r9k around 2016,
Started shitposting on r/incels in mid 2017
Started shitposting on .me in late 2017
Got perm'd on .me in late 2018 :ogre:
Started shitposting here in late 2018. :feelsyay:

• +1
A friend used the term 'incel' in our conversations, so I looked it up on google. Found FaceandLMS‘ videos on YouTube and watched every single shit, even the streams that were at midnight. Eventually found incels.me and signed up. This site got advertised there so I made an account here. I got banned for bragging and ascending on incels.is, so I decided to be more active on this site

• +1
/r/foreveralone -> /r/incels :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I saw a Mike mew video on YouTube, "what makes a face beautiful" saw the word incel in the comments, googled what incel means, the rest is history.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and mojopin
I watched the Youtuber BasedShaman's videos on Elliot Rodger and incels back in December 2017, and it was a downward spiral from there.

• +1
reddit

• +1
Heartiste
Back when it was still Chateau Heartiste :dafuckfeels:

• +1
The memes on r/braincels were too relatable.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RichardSpencel and mojopin
I watched the Youtuber BasedShaman's videos on Elliot Rodger and incels back in December 2017, and it was a downward spiral from there.
Him and mumkey were the chief source of my ER obsession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and VST
Watched mumkey vid on ER
read ER book
Watched Walter fate vid in incels.me
Joined incels.me early December 2017.

Thank fuck I did,Id still be a clueless acnecel bluepiller.

• +1
Him and mumkey were the chief source of my ER obsession
You can't really call yourself an incel if you don't have an ER obsession tbh.

through /r/incels on reddit ( :soy: ) when I got tired of all the PC bullshit and censoring
Me too. Got rejected by 2 girls for prom and HC and was like wtf gives. I stumbled upon incels subreddit shortly after. I found lookism through that and made an account there in Nov 2017.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and mojopin
You can't really call yourself an incel if you don't have an ER obsession tbh.
I was obsessed with him and idolised Alexander the Great. I might make a thread on why he was the biggest fucking slayer of all time
Me too. Got rejected by 2 girls for prom and HC and was like wtf gives. I stumbled upon incels subreddit shortly after. I found lookism through that and made an account there in Nov 2017.
Do you know what they think of you now?

Do you know what they think of you now?
also interested in this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and mojopin
Found theredpill after my ex cheated on me, and when I thought that shit was dark I discovered black pill, LMS and that stuff

• +1
I've been trying to improve my looks since early 2017(I was always slightly blackpilled due to years of being called ugly) and started watching cope youtube channels like alpha m, based zeus and some pick up artist shit. Then I watched a faceandlms video and knew the full extent of the blackpill. I never really joined comminities like incels.is since I attract unattractive foids. So I joined this site last year to ascend with at least a psl 4 girl.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I've been trying to improve my looks since early 2017(I was always slightly blackpilled due to years of being called ugly) and started watching cope youtube channels like alpha m, based zeus and some pick up artist shit. Then I watched a faceandlms video and knew the full extent of the blackpill. I never really joined comminities like incels.is since I attract unattractive foids. So I joined this site last year to ascend with at least a psl 4 girl.
Oh yeah I watched that shit for years too