Reactions: totalynotme
TikTok

• +1
Random google search

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and totalynotme
Random google search
to be honest it was a couple of stuff at first I started watching Indian "islamaphobic" memes and ended up on a femcell's imgur page and then some YouTube guy said wow this girl gives me some femcell vibes and "not to be an incel" so I searched for some incel memes so I ended up in this side because it was the only working incel site in my country at the time

to be honest it was a couple of stuff at first I started watching Indian "islamaphobic" memes and ended up on a femcell's imgur page and then some YouTube guy said wow this girl gives me some femcell vibes and "not to be an incel" so I searched for some incel memes so I ended up in this side because it was the only working incel site in my country at the time

Hamza discord:lul:

• +1
YouTube vid eo
It was a bunch of stuff
I was never one of you guys tbh

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
nero angelo

• +1
Through a comment section on a youtube vid about facial aesthetics(prob some wheat waffles vid)
I was gigaredpilled but the pipeline will most likely lead u here

• +1
I just searched Adriana Lima pics and found this forum lol:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and totalynotme
Through a comment section on a youtube vid about facial aesthetics(prob some wheat waffles vid)
I was gigaredpilled but the pipeline will most likely lead u here
Yeah being here needs a lot of rotting

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Why are all redpill YouTubers "muslim" but ignorant on basic islamic beliefs lol
Coping hard. Although I think hamza stayed true to islam

• +1
Im not weird i just love learning about religion

I tried following jawad's advice on tik tok, multiple comments said he stole things from here, so I thought why not go to the original source, and that's how I ended up with you fine gentlemen

• +1
I tried following jawad's advice on tik tok, multiple comments said he stole things from here, so I thought why not go to the original source, and that's how I ended up with you fine gentlemen
Hey im gonna give you advice , don't do plastic surgery , people here encourage it for some reason

• +1
Reactions: KT-34
Hey im gonna give you advice , don't do plastic surgery , people here encourage it for some reason
Thanks bro, but I'm too broke anyways

• +1
Hamza

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wrist cry, totalynotme and noonespecial
Tell me and ill tell you
I google searched wheat waffles after he got a sun article written about him and I came across a forum thread talking about him

• +1