Deleted member 4464

If you do not fight, life will never be won
Lookism is inactive af

All good posters gone
323-3231401_view-1502287555777-kanna-bear-anime.png

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 4464
Was Lookism member for a long time, found it after Mewing, Sluthate,, then a facial bone structure forum in 2016, someone linked Facepulling

quit early 2017, rejoined late 2017 after mental hospital,

then I quit for a bit in summer 2018,

started hating it because all the narcy autism and constant fights with everyone, went to shit, low quAlity everything

Went back to school in September 2018
got Blackpilling shit happen to me a few rejections, used, blocked, humiliated

started seeing more of all this media hate about Incels which angered me since One Friend Thot was a girl thought I became a nazi when I said I was incel, no longer her friend.

Lurked one Reddit and found braincels which had a lot of good memes Blackpills and not so many narcy Chad worshippers, Lot of Female hate too which increased at the time, so I rotted there.

Sesrgent told me of looksmax.me I think and I joined in December 2018 because I realized I had to stop rotting and looksmax again, and glad there was a forum specifically for Looksmaxing since mental masturbation galore Lookism gone to shit.

the place was so much more Aspie narcy BPD BDD OCD than it is now, hella Redditors too.

the beautiful bones Nibba era with some guy trying to scam the entire forum, said he was actually 2 white guys pretending to be ablack guy as an “experiment”, most retarded Aspie fuck I’ve every interacted with.
Think his long wall of text post birthed the didnt read meme here to be so big.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, RichardSpencel and thickdickdaddy27