How did you find out about the blackpill?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
And I mean the actual term blackpill. For me I got exposed to the redpill first through bodybuilding.com and then later heard about the blackpill.

r/TheRedPill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
And I mean the actual term blackpill. For me I got exposed to the redpill first through bodybuilding.com and then later heard about the blackpill.
i was born blackpilled son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and HighIQcel
if youre ugly black pill finds you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 3381, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
I think I first saw the term "Blackpill" on /pol/ in reference to someone who's given up hope. It's basically another term for a nihilist.

In elementary school

I didn’t find it. It found me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, HighIQcel and RAITEIII
Yes. I knew that the way you look influences how people treat you since like the fourth grade. I was being bullied by most people because of my looks and my clothes. Even teachers turned a blind eye. That's where I got my disdain for my own race

Blackpill from faceandlms (i called it redpill eventho it was blackpill)

I always knew looks>everything.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Roping Subhuman
Yes. I knew that the way you look influences how people treat you since like the fourth grade. I was being bullied by most people because of my looks and my clothes. Even teachers turned a blind eye. That's where I got my disdain for my own race
You white?

EDIT: Not sure why this is considered funny.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Zeta ascended
I think it was faceandlms videos last year..

I had noticed things getting harder to slay online

misc and /fit/

bro i just was looking how to mew and my whole reality got destroyed :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I found the YouTube channel entrepreneurs in cars because of one of his BMW M5 videos which then led me to learning about the red pill. Then, shortly after I found a YouTube video where basedshaman mentions the black pill and how you don’t want to look into that or learn about it. obviously out of curiosity and being already red pilled I looked into it.

it has been downhill from there... lmao

Searching How to get a girlfriend
Watch face and lms
Braincels
Now here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back