How did you find the black-pill/Looksmax?

Depresso

Depresso

Forgive, move on, and grow
How did you find this community?

• +1
Reactions: Fish
62012.jpg

:p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Depresso
For the record, I found it through RehabRoom/ITV and Wheat Waffles. ITVs content is hilarious and the accent is a nice touch

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Watching some Zyzz video a couple years ago, then going down the rabbit hole of suggested videos…

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Depresso
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Depresso and Fish
Back when I discovered mewing in 2018 then slowly discovered thumb pulling and searched up on google and landed on few sites i mostly used r/mewing to satisfy my needs tho then I came across blackpill. I mean the idealogy is pretty obvious so I didn't care much. I didn't bother posting on these forums mostly because I thought it'd be filled with incels. I remeber the first post I saw on .net was something racist. I've come a long way since then

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
For the record, I found it through RehabRoom/ITV and Wheat Waffles. ITVs content is hilarious and the accent is a nice touch
youtube recommends that chit?

what is the blackpill?

youtube recommends that chit?
Yes, if you watch enough Hamza and Iman Gadzhi videos, you get both Wheat Waffles and ITV recommended to you

I watched Andrew Tate videos for the laughs and ended up watching Hamza and Wheat and then ITV

Same I found it through wheat waffles though I was exposed to it when browsing manosphere stuff earlier I just didn’t watch it because I thought it was doomer shit.

• +1
Had my wisdom teeth extracted. The rest was history.

• +1
Had my wisdom teeth extracted. The rest was history.

Did this change your face shape in an unexpected way? I did know about this until I went down the black-pill rabbit hole

Did this change your face shape in an unexpected way? I did know about this until I went down the black-pill rabbit hole
Retraction and narrowing of maxilla

• +1
Wheat waffles surprisingly

goin through some ER videos 2 months before i joined tbh.

• +1
I used to believe in subliminals like a low iq faggot and then stumbled across a hollow cheeks audio. I started doing more research on how to get them and then found this site

• +1