How did you find the black pill?

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
I'm just wondering how everyone here found their way to this forum and other black pill stuff like YouTube videos (Face and lms, etc.). Were you referred by a fellow incel? Were you trying to looksmax and stumbled upon this?

My story: I was watching a video completely unrelated to this and one guy joked about how he had a weak chin and jawline. I'd never given this much thought and didn't know exactly what he meant by a "weak chin", nor did I even know about it's significance to looks. So I googled examples of a weak chin. Then I took a selfie of my own profile and compared it to celebrities like Brad Pitt, Robert Pattinson, etc. and I was disappointed with how my jaw compared to theirs. So I YouTube'd how to improve my jawline and found guys like Brett Maverick, Astro Sky, and Mike Mew.

Ofc I started mewing and chewing as I saw how much the lower 3rd and midface mattered, but I still wasn't black pilled about women yet - I was just looksmaxing to please myself. It took a few months b4 Face and lms's WAW vids appeared in my recommended video list, and when I watched the first one in that series I was hooked. I had never been so bitter about women before. They're such blatant liars and they take advantage of double standards. Women virtue signal yet they judge more harshly than men by far, not to mention they throw themselves at criminals like Meeks just cuz he's a Psl deity. Disgusting. I'll never look at women the same way again, and I'll find it hard to take anything they say seriously because of how morally broken and hypocritical they are, without even being self-aware enough to know that they're like this. Not to mention they live on tutorial mode and we live on God mode, so it's like were living in completely different realities.

Now here I am, in this most based corner of the internet. Life makes so much sense now, and it's all the more depressing. But at least now I know how to make life easier thru looksmaxing, so I have a clear roadmap out of this nonchad existence.

What's your story?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and GymBro2000
  • +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
I just somehow found it idk. I only remember about randomly coming across a YouTube video where they talk about how your lower third is extremely important for attraction (which is obviously true) and after that I started watching more of those videos that are looks related and then I stumbled across a video of FaceandLMS and continued to watch every single What Attracts Women videos of his. That's how I found out about the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, idkagoodusername and Deleted member 2403
Serge visited me in my dream.

O'Pry in the Taylor Swift music video tbh. I never thought that people who look this good could exist.
Itsover

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I was bluepilled my first 22 years of my life, weak and cucked father figure. No one who showed me how to interact with woman.
some of the brainwashed bluepill advice helped me because i consider myself as slightly above average ( 6‘ tall, always doing sport, facially not fucked up, not balding) so I have a bit of attention from girls. But I was a huge mentalcel in school.
I wanted to learn how to get girls and I discovered PUA in YouTube, it was so easy How they picked up girls, something was off.
from my friends, 2 of them are high tier normies and Open minded so never struggled with girls, other friends had one gf and struggled for years, no female attention. Online dating also not worked for them, for me it was okay, but still not optimal and the few dates i went to I struggled to keep the conversations up. It was better in later meetups tho.

Then YouTube recomended me a video from Face &lms, and everything was clear.. I thought about my friends and how they look, how tall they are, balding, ect. Thougt about personality and it became clear it was one of the biggest copes in existence.
My life become better after the blackpill because i started looksmaxing with a good base, but I feel bad for the dudes who can’t do anything, and I don’t know if I should blackpill my friends...

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
I watched faceandlms since 2015/6
But only found psl at the end of 2018 because of hair loss

• +1
Realised my life was shit cause of my looks and ONLY MY LOOKS and I raged about it on reddit and then some incels told me to join Braincels. I've left reddit now cause I got banned on like 20 accounts cause I kept saying non-cucked shit. Reddit is a shithole and you can't say anything remotely based, that's why it's full of Low T, bluepilled cucks who try to act tough but are the lowest subhumans on the internet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and idkagoodusername
I'm just wondering how everyone here found their way to this forum and other black pill stuff like YouTube videos (Face and lms, etc.). Were you referred by a fellow incel? Were you trying to looksmax and stumbled upon this?

My story: I was watching a video completely unrelated to this and one guy joked about how he had a weak chin and jawline. I'd never given this much thought and didn't know exactly what he meant by a "weak chin", nor did I even know about it's significance to looks. So I googled examples of a weak chin. Then I took a selfie of my own profile and compared it to celebrities like Brad Pitt, Robert Pattinson, etc. and I was disappointed with how my jaw compared to theirs. So I YouTube'd how to improve my jawline and found guys like Brett Maverick, Astro Sky, and Mike Mew.

Ofc I started mewing and chewing as I saw how much the lower 3rd and midface mattered, but I still wasn't black pilled about women yet - I was just looksmaxing to please myself. It took a few months b4 Face and lms's WAW vids appeared in my recommended video list, and when I watched the first one in that series I was hooked. I had never been so bitter about women before. They're such blatant liars and they take advantage of double standards. Women virtue signal yet they judge more harshly than men by far, not to mention they throw themselves at criminals like Meeks just cuz he's a Psl deity. Disgusting. I'll never look at women the same way again, and I'll find it hard to take anything they say seriously because of how morally broken and hypocritical they are, without even being self-aware enough to know that they're like this. Not to mention they live on tutorial mode and we live on God mode, so it's like were living in completely different realities.

Now here I am, in this most based corner of the internet. Life makes so much sense now, and it's all the more depressing. But at least now I know how to make life easier thru looksmaxing, so I have a clear roadmap out of this nonchad existence.

What's your story?
Pua red pill sandman then black pill faceandlms

At 16, I started watching videos about No fap, then I saw some videos recommending the red pill, then Mgtow, then I got to a Faceandlms video, I repeated the videos about 3x, I was surprised, then I was incel .co, but they rejected my request and then found this website. Detail was everything in 2 months. I usually got tired of things quickly, but I've been on this forum for 3 months and I'm not tired yet, which leads me to believe that this is the truth.After all that, when I go out in public I keep mentally evaluating people.
Not to mention it helped me a lot, I have gained 1 psl so far.

i found the channel "looks theory" early 2019

I had never been so bitter about women before. They're such blatant liars and they take advantage of double standards. Women virtue signal yet they judge more harshly than men by far, not to mention they throw themselves at criminals like Meeks just cuz he's a Psl deity. Disgusting. I'll never look at women the same way again, and I'll find it hard to take anything they say seriously because of how morally broken and hypocritical they are, without even being self-aware enough to know that they're like this. Not to mention they live on tutorial mode and we live on God mode, so it's like were living in completely different realities.

What's your story?
I feel you 100%

I was a mgtow coper, I was looking at these vidoes that make fun of feminists and sjws and a mgtow video popped up. I could relate to the dudes on the mgtow subreddit and still do. Even if they're copers they're our based allies after all. I spent a lot of time on mgtow subs and I keept seeing the Word "incel" everywhere. I read about incels but I still denied the fact that I was one. I genuiely deluded myself into thinking that it was me that Went my own way but reality caught up with me eventually and I found the braincels sub. After braincels got banned I found .co and somebody linked this site and here we are.

• +1
bc i struggled with tinder and before that bc i had a break that makes me try it to forget her.

mah boy faceandlms

Dr Eppley recommended it to me

You just need to observe people
It's not so simple because we're all blasted with blue pilled media like movies where, for instance, an ugly geek can make a hot blond cheerleader fall in love with him. And irl, girls and women (as well as other bluepilled dudes jfl) say looks don't matter to women. Plus in school I saw normies with cute gfs because the girls hadn't yet realized their smv at that age. So all of this makes it hard to see the truth.

Also, we're not attracted to other guys so it's hard for someone who doesn't know psl to determine how attractive the guys who get stacy girlfriends are. I legit thought I facially mogged some psl 6 jocks in high school. I wasn't delusional, I just didn't know how to measure attractiveness for guys. Now I know I stand corrected.