How did you find this forum?

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
I found out through incel.wiki because of the youtube lookism sphere and it led me here been lurking since april

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Back in 2020 I fucked a girl and she called me dicklet. I felt stunned at that comment and googled it, which led me to finding incel.wiki and incels.is which eventually led me here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthpilled, Arditi, Kasanova and 11 others
Back in 2020 I fucked a girl and she called me dicklet. I was in owe at that comment and googled it, which led me to finding incel.wiki and incels.is which eventually led me here
that is fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, Deleted member 19766 and Debetro
Back in 2020 I fucked a girl and she called me dicklet. I was in owe at that comment and googled it, which led me to finding incel.wiki and incels.is which eventually led me here
That’s brootal af esp from such an NT experience that most don’t get to experience here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Debetro
dr mew > face and lms playlist > mewing coping seething phase > i joined here > got bsso + genio 6 months ago

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, LooksThinker, VladimirtheGreat and 6 others
dr mew > face and lms playlist > mewing coping seething phase > i joined here > got bsso + genio 6 months ago
it hurt didnt it?

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Mike Mew and AstroSky. JFL

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Deleted member 19766
congrats on actally acting out a plan mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 19766 and mewcoper
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 31155
Looked up phenotypes online

though .is, which i found through reddit

I found out through incel.wiki because of the youtube lookism sphere and it led me here been lurking since april
Because im bald and tried to find à way to have my shiny blond hair back, i found it on Google image

I can't even remember. Search engine, I think. And then, you know, one day here turns to one week, then a month, and suddenly I'm signed up here and browsing whenever I need to cope.

Back in 2020 I fucked a girl and she called me dicklet. I felt stunned at that comment and googled it, which led me to finding incel.wiki and incels.is which eventually led me here
no way

idk i just joined

Can't recall. Maybe through someone on lookism referencing a thread posted on here. Sometimes do miss those days, community was a lot smaller so everyone knew each other.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Can't recall. Maybe through someone on lookism referencing a thread posted on here. Sometimes do miss those days, community was a lot smaller so everyone knew each other.
dat feel when looking at your pf name, blud

Burning My Eyes GIF by BBC

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I found it through one of austin Dunham video he recommended me this forum for self improvement

I was briefly on Reddit ASKTRP before it got cancelled.