How did you first discover the blackpill?

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
For me, there was this normie website I was part of since early 2017 with a decently active forum board that was weirdly populated by 4chinny /r9k/ incel robots that couldn’t get girlfriends

The website is still up but it is defunct and nobody uses it because the CEO of the website was a pedophile, and the website stopped recieving updates/staff stopped getting involved and just let it die

I ended up being friends with a lot of them and they introduced me to BP content which I then interacted with, mid-late 2019 probably, discord servers, websites, forums, theories, etc

The bp and familiar websites was always in the back of my mind but I never knew .net got some form of recursion until a few months ago

But I wasn’t sentient then and I still am not fully aware of my existence on this planet so I don’t really count it

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, micropp, LegitUser and 3 others
For me, there was this normie website I was part of since early 2017 with a decently active forum board that was weirdly populated by 4chinny /r9k/ incel robots that couldn’t get girlfriends

The website is still up but it is defunct and nobody uses it because the CEO of the website was a pedophile, and the website stopped recieving updates/staff stopped getting involved and just let it die

I ended up being friends with a lot of them and they introduced me to BP content which I then interacted with, mid-late 2019 probably, discord servers, websites, forums, theories, etc

The bp and familiar websites was always in the back of my mind but I never knew .net got some form of recursion until a few months ago

But I wasn’t sentient then and I still am not fully aware of my existence on this planet so I don’t really count it
As soon as i was born i faced discrimination against my looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, ggg.tv🤫, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
As soon as i was born i faced discrimination against my looks
Strange thing is that my looks have never been a considerable issue in my life or have caused me any form of pain, if I was raised properly and wasn’t a mentalcel I would have found more success in every aspect of my life

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lidian and Darkeningstar
Brutal one single fucking reply pill

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Darkeningstar
Subconsciously at the age of 3-4, when according to what my mother says I was saying I didn't fit in with other children because they didn't understand me. Slowly it started to come out, at 7-8 years old I knew that I was "friends" with everyone but was not dear to anyone, and that the girls in my class did not consider me because of look. I rationalized it at 11, more or less.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LegitUser, Lidian and 1 other person
I remember reading about it on YouTube comments a few years ago, everyone use to describe it as this place of dispair, and comparing it to MGTOW so I thought that shit was weird. I didn't really dive deep into it. Two years ago I stumbled upon wheat and hamza debating the black pill, I was shocked as to how much sense wheat was making. The past couple years I see everything Wheat was saying was true as I have security job where I can see how the dating market works all the time. In the meantime I was struggling so I attempted to find out what my flaws were. I'm now 6 months into my braces journey getting bimax next year.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LegitUser, Lidian and 1 other person
I remember reading about it on YouTube comments a few years ago, everyone use to describe it as this place of dispair, and comparing it to MGTOW so I thought that shit was weird. I didn't really dive deep into it. Two years ago I stumbled upon wheat and hamza debating the black pill, I was shocked as to how much sense wheat was making. The past couple years I see everything Wheat was saying was true as I have security job where I can see how the dating market works all the time. In the meantime I was struggling so I attempted to find out what my flaws were. I'm now 6 months into my braces journey getting bimax next year.
Best of luck to you bro.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Voice
I used to be hamzacel in my early teens, but soon it just seemed not to make sense, what that curry was preaching. I used crytical thinking and evaluaed that he probs is full of bullshit, but continued to watch it because I liked the cope. Aftersome time youtube suggested me WW video, I stared watching him, and I discovered bp.

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and nword49
Amd also by just observing reality

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nword49
I used to be hamzacel in my early teens, but soon it just seemed not to make sense, what that curry was preaching. I used crytical thinking and evaluaed that he probs is full of bullshit, but continued to watch it because I liked the cope. Aftersome time youtube suggested me WW video, I stared watching him, and I discovered bp.
Who the fuck is Wheat Waffles am i retarded

I was blackpilled then bluepilled then redpilled then blackpilled for good.

• +1
Reactions: Lidian, Darkeningstar and nword49
By Dillion Latham and K Shami on TikTok

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Sean o' Tist, LegitUser and 2 others

Oh, I’ve seen this guys videos before. He’s a soulless ginger that deserves to be executed because not only is his content garbage his voice and accent is also really fucking annoying

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, AlbinoMaxxer and Lidian
Found ITV/ Rehab Rooms channel few years ago and went down the blackpill rabbit hole.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and 2 others
Oh, I’ve seen this guys videos before. He’s a soulless ginger that deserves to be executed because not only is his content garbage his voice and accent is also really fucking annoying
nah fam he's the best there is on bp

• Hmm...
Reactions: nword49
On YouTube I would search "how to get a gf, never had a gf," so I found red pill content and TFL videos. The TFL videos disturbed me but they were cathartic, one day some redpiller interviewed Eggy. That's how I found out about Eggy and I saw his "take the blackpill video." It was too disturbing for me to watch but that's how I officially got introduced to it. It took me a while for me to fully watch it but I think it's one of the best videos on the Internet, and every blackpiller should watch it once.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lidian and nword49
Experienced it first hand when I ascended and grew 5 inches. Suddenly I was extremely funny and well liked

• Woah
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Nick.Harte and nword49
@ElTruecel @Autismcel @cromagnon

When I went on TikTok and started seeing James Sapphire

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
@ElTruecel @Autismcel @cromagnon
Browsing subreddits in March 2020 I believe which led me to a rabbit hole on YouTube and Incels.is. In fact i argued with @Blackgymmax during my bluepilled days on his subhuman AfricanCel account

• JFL
Browsing subreddits in March 2020 I believe which led me to a rabbit hole on YouTube and Incels.is. In fact i argued with @Blackgymmax during my bluepilled days on his subhuman AfricanCel account
Bgm said I had a good chance of mogging Christian Bale after losing weight so I take nothing he’s ever said or done very seriously

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i'd say 4chan maybe but it got officially established when i first saw dbdr which was like 2 years ago.

• +1
what happened?
I just grew as a result of late puberty and lost weight as I got taller really. There's other things i've done, like improve my skin and hair but that's the bulk of it.

My whole life until then (age 16) I was picked on at school and treated like some kind of a joke. I thought it was my personality, cause that's what people would tell me jfl, so I'd spend load of time trying to improve my social skills, until one day I just came back from school after summer and people were nice to me and girls would actually speak to me.

Fast forward a few months and I was suddenly really popular and getting invited to parties, after not being invited to anyones birthday since 5th grade jfl.

People still told me that my personality changed and I became less annoying. I didn't.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Darkeningstar
I just grew as a result of late puberty and lost weight as I got taller really. There's other things i've done, like improve my skin and hair but that's the bulk of it.

My whole life until then (age 16) I was picked on at school and treated like some kind of a joke. I thought it was my personality, cause that's what people would tell me jfl, so I'd spend load of time trying to improve my social skills, until one day I just came back from school after summer and people were nice to me and girls would actually speak to me.

Fast forward a few months and I was suddenly really popular and getting invited to parties, after not being invited to anyones birthday since 5th grade jfl.

People still told me that my personality changed and I became less annoying. I didn't.
The blackpill is undeniable

Girls from school making fun of their friends ugly boyfriends and friend zoning giga nt ltns

Similar thing

Late 2020 or early 2021 i stumbled upon one of faceandlms videos. I bingewatched every video then, saw him mentioning lookism forum and the rest is history

Users who are viewing this thread

Back