How did you found out about Blackpill

lestoa

lestoa

rope at 18
Honestly, i was my blackpilled my whole life. I always understood Lookism and blackpill and i knew that the only reason why people cant get love is because of their looks. It just seems so logical to me, how can people be unironically bluepilled ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore, Bipolar Vamp6ix and 2 others
How many threads are there going to be on this?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ryuken
I went from :bluepill: to :redpill: to :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
i always knew that genetics were everything but i found the concept of the blackpill because of an egyptian youtuber

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lestoa and 97baHater
i always knew that genetics were everything but i found the concept of the blackpill because of an egyptian youtuber
Are Egyptian women hot

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Same for me. I found out about the blackpill from a Incel Docu jfl. When i watched that shit i thought, damn those people who hate on incels are pretty dumb. And well, now iam here lolololol

• +1
IncelTV/ RR and FaceandLMS channels popped up for me years ago and went down the rabbit hole.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore and lestoa
IncelTV/ RR and FaceandLMS channels popped up for me years ago and went down the rabbit hole.
isnt faceandLMS/Inceltv etcetc banned from yt ? Is there a archive/reuploads ? I only saw some videos of hamudi on vimeo thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and FaceandBBC
Honestly, i was my blackpilled my whole life. I always understood Lookism and blackpill and i knew that the only reason why people cant get love is because of their looks. It just seems so logical to me, how can people be unironically bluepilled ?
People are blackpilled and do know internally looks account for alot they just dont admit out of denial because it is pretty grim icl

isnt faceandLMS/Inceltv etcetc banned from yt ?
Rehab Room deleted his old channel (IncelTV) after Jake Davison did that shooting and there was an article written about the channel I think and he was getting heat. FaceandLMS channel got nuked like almost a year ago even though he hasn't touched it in like 3 or 4 years.
isnt faceandLMS/Inceltv etcetc banned from yt ? Is there a archive/reuploads ? I only saw some videos of hamudi on vimeo thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and lestoa
Used to be a hamzacel redpill coper then through irl Blackpill experiences I became blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore, ryuken and 2 others
Wheat waffles lel

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
I found it cause i overheard some guy talking about mewing in public and i had a bad jawline so i searched it up and then i went down the rabbit hole. Weird thing is this was before the term had ever reached tiktok so i dont know how a normie found out about it

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and lestoa