• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Don't remember but it was sth sort of: Damn is... is my face the problem

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, je3oe, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
the heightpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I got black pilled about women being whores at age 15 when a girl that I liked went out with me broke up with me went with her ex and got dumped by him and tried crawling back to me but I went with her best friend.

Another black pill was my first serious love dumped me for crying over my grandmother's death (raised me from birth) and being too sad over it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
FaceandLMS.

I was like...
“It all makes sense now.”
Just like Arthur said it to Micah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6401, Saturn and 3 others
Watched Looks theory's videos and FaceandLMS was on the side recommendations.
It explained observable reality so well and what I had experienced there really was no denying or going back

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6401, Ocelot and 3 others
Watched Looks theory's videos and FaceandLMS was on the side recommendations.
It explained observable reality so well and what I had experienced there really was no denying or going back
Watch Justin Marc Bro. Shitskin South Indian is picking up hot girls :feelsuhh::bluepill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
13 yrs old when i stumbled upon r/incels on a pokemon go hacking subreddit

itsover.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Since I have memory I knew girls first priority is GL men. Seriously what kind of soy education you got?

And I always been self counscious about looks, since kid.

The first thing blackpilled I saw in Internet was a Looks Theory video in YouTube, and there was when I started learning about facial aesthetics and started identificate GL and ugly men.

The final nail for me being 100% blackpilled was 5 months later when someone posted the Francisco Lachowski vid in r/braincels and a pic of Jordan Barret. Thats where all my doubts about blackpill dissipated.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe, randomguy1235, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Watch Justin Marc Bro. Shitskin South Indian is picking up hot girls :feelsuhh::bluepill::redpill:
Probably paid off lol.
All pua is full with coping Indians and a few legit Chads who unironically think its their "personality" getting them laid and not their gnes
Since I have memory I knew girls first priority is GL men. Seriously what kind of soy education you got?
Its everyones first instinct but society keeps barking "your personality matters more" you end up buying into it. Thank God I broke away from it at 15

• +1
  • JFL
Saw a video on my YouTube recommendation. It was tilted brutal blackpill on men or something like that and it had a picture of a ugly person. Out of curiosity i watched the video. The bluepill inside me tried to figth back but the reality that the split out was just so true..
Reaction: Holy fuck this world and the foids...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Edgar
looks don't matter to girls at all. Just generate attraction using advanced game, bro!

''I love being able to bang any hot 18 year old I want using influence techniques''

• Woah
  • +1
Probably paid off lol.
All pua is full with coping Indians and a few legit Chads who unironically think its their "personality" getting them laid and not their gnes

Its everyones first instinct but society keeps barking "your personality matters more" you end up buying into it. Thank God I broke away from it at 15
Foids are protected from soy government and society but in reality they are more picky and violent in most situations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
Life experiences for my situation. If better looking friend in a social group gets significantly different attention from girls, the reason is pretty obvious. JFL to the retards in my social group. They can't understand it and they're thinking it's about our group's chad personality and being more extravert. In fact he was the most introvert guy in the group but still got the most attention from the girls JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BlackManlet
After 10 or such i was deeply obsessed with my looks.

At that time my hair was transitioning from blonde to dark and i would cry on the mirror and take pictures writing on my NDSI that I'm ugly and will have no right to happiness.

I've been pretty much always fucked up beyond recognition.

At 13 i already had plans to leaving my home grow height my dick and many things...

But I've done nothing lol

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 6401
Personal experience. When you are genetically inferior as a youth, kids/teens go out of their way to demonstrate just how inferior. I grew up in the ghetto and got punked every single day, even by girls at some points. Dark triad brutality didn't seem to hinder Tyrone 's success, it did the opposite. Whenever girls grouped up to fawn over certain guys, his looks and height were the only things discussed. The bluepill was beat out of me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Edgar, je3oe, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
I got black pilled about women being whores at age 15 when a girl that I liked went out with me broke up with me went with her ex and got dumped by him and tried crawling back to me but I went with her best friend.

Another black pill was my first serious love dumped me for crying over my grandmother's death (raised me from birth) and being too sad over it
Dude, tell the story with your grandma, I can't believe that something like this happens.

• +1
YouTube rabbit hole, my reaction was ‘fuck I’m ugly. Time to change that’

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 6401
Dude, tell the story with your grandma, I can't believe that something like this happens.
some children are surprisingly evil, and it's well known that they're selfish/incapable of real empathy until late teens.

• +1

Pretty much my grandmother went into cardiac arrest and spent a week in the hospital, everytime I went to visit her on her death bed my ex was fucking a dude behind my back and eventually she got sick of me crying in my sleep even after we fucked she told me how much "she loved me" the next day she dumped me for crying and being sad during the whole situation, the cheating part I figured it out when my sister told me about her getting too close with a co worker.

From that day I have nothing but bad intentions when I see women, and if not for me being my mother's income and support id probably be tedbundymaxxing.

I got some type of closure seeing how she turned into a drug addict and losing most of her hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and gaymidget
I remember I was watching some bullshit video, cant even remember what it was about, then in the recommended videos was this one

saw that its 20m+ long and was sceptical at first but decided to watch all of it and not skip through. Ngl best decision ever, it made more self conscious and probably saved me from many embarrasing situations which I could have had

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 5912
Found out about Lookismnet from youtube videos about maxilla and stuff I dont remember

My reaction?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6401
Since 3rd grade tbh girls used to hate me when i started to become a bit ugly. Lookism is real.

• +1
As for knowing that looks are everything I figured it out on my own at 13-14 and later confirmed it at 16 when I changed schools, changed my bowl cut school shooter haircut to one that made me look better, my face started to look better and girls started to approach me without me trying, but back then I wasn't aware of what made people good looking, for me it was simple you either look good and attract girls or you are ugly anddon't attract girls, some years later I found out about what made people look good from 4chan, PSL, looksmax, faceandlms.

Last edited:
  • +1
i dont even remember what the first thing was. but i dont remember what bluepilled life was like i am so far down the rabbit hole now

• +1
Me right after discovering the blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
A gigachad asked me to come to London on a Friday night to help him sell drugs and said he would give me a cut.

My life changed after that I was a ghost next to him, he was getting validation from model tier foids jbs, older women too everyone, he got like 30 numbers

Brutal

And these pics
Cd776f8dc16a06fdb136ac48d62a385672ff3529
3EJdMfI

a friend told me about it

-Seeing how females treat taller guys better
-Kids laughed at me when I was 11 that Iam going to be virgin forever
-FaceandLMS
-Every single girl leaving me on seen

Mine reaction was:Joining .co when I was 14

At work last year

I got bullied by the age of 6, how i look ugly and no girls will ever like me, accepted that cause i was cuck back in the days. Blackpill was just salt in the wound

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430