How did you get blackpilled?

ShawnB7766

ShawnB7766

Iron
I remember googling what makes a face good looking when i was 10 and wanting to insta rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4614, Golang and 1 other person
I was 13 GL then got depressed age 14 looked like shit no one talk to me no friends no girl give attention teacher gives bad looks mom didn't give blownobs anymore, cousin didn't hearth my Facebook posts, teacher wudnt let me bang, dad didn't buy me condoms, soccer teammates didn't pass me the ball, babies wouldn't look at me, Jesus abandoned me after saying fuck u subhuman. OK last part was larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
redditors were talking about incels. went there saw the posts and agreed with them. i was like 14

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I always knew and thought pua is retarded. Discovered the Blackpill through mumkey Jones.

• +1
life experiences

• +1
I realised what I was being told and reading about didn’t match up with what was actually going on

I found out about the subculture through an inceltears post when I largely disagreed with the stuff the faggots over at IT we’re saying

• +1
my friend gave me some drugs and i was high so i went back to his house i noticed the drugs he gave made me really submissive and horny but when we were inside he said he has suprise and this bbc was waiting for me and then i just star OH wait you said blackpilled lol
i was searching worloout routines on bodybuilding forums and found it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Morpheus, middayshowers and 1 other person
Life experiences and OG Zyzz videos and how desperate hoes were for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swolepenisman
Hair loss

• +1
my friend gave me some drugs and i was high so i went back to his house i noticed the drugs he gave made me really submissive and horny but when we were inside he said he has suprise and this bbc was waiting for me and then i just star OH wait you said blackpilled lol
i was searching worloout routines on bodybuilding forums and found it
funny comment bro

• +1
I was 12-13 years old, in middle school. The foidlets treated the tall good-looking boys like gods while subhumans like me were treated like maggots. Just by watching reality play out before my eyes, I knew the score.

• +1
Started on the misc. If you know you know lol.

• +1
I remember googling what makes a face good looking when i was 10 and wanting to insta rope

Had excellent grades and went to an elite business school in University.

When I left I couldn't get any jobs, countless interview and still nothing. ended up taking a job paying half the minimum wage. Realised it was because i was an ugly ethnic and it started from there.

• +1
YouTube

• +1
Thought a friend at 17

• +1
I watched YouTube videos about lower thirds and tongue posture and somehow found out about the blackpill by coming across FaceandLMS videos. I don't even know how I came across this forum tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally