How did you got blackpilled ?

handsomegrapist

handsomegrapist

Bronze
I was watching a video about whether GIGACHAD is real or not. The presenter explained that a website called Lookism exposed GIGACHAD as not being real. I had initially thought Lookism was a meme page, so I decided to learn more about it. Upon searching online, I found a lot of content related to the blackpill ideology. Before I realized it, I was already blackpilled and was watching a videos about how important hunter eyes.are .

• +1
Reactions: N1666
the pedo chadfish

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and handsomegrapist
Just seeing how the Australian chadlite lite Jordan Barrett at my secondary school in year 7 got treated despite saying the most unhinged shit ever, in the middle of class once he told this new Russian Staceylite that joined that she should send him feet pics, istg I’m not lying

• +1
Reactions: handsomegrapist
Instinctivly new that some humans are better and some worse inherently

• +1
I was watching a video about whether GIGACHAD is real or not. The presenter explained that a website called Lookism exposed GIGACHAD as not being real. I had initially thought Lookism was a meme page, so I decided to learn more about it. Upon searching online, I found a lot of content related to the blackpill ideology. Before I realized it, I was already blackpilled and was watching a videos about how important hunter eyes.are .
through movies tbh

• +1
Reactions: handsomegrapist and <6PSLcel
Black women

• +1
In my DNA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: handsomegrapist and noobs
Just seeing how the Australian chadlite lite Jordan Barrett at my secondary school in year 7 got treated despite saying the most unhinged shit ever, in the middle of class once he told this new Russian Staceylite that joined that she should send him feet pics, istg I’m not lying
@Pei did jordan actually say this?

• JFL
  • +1
unironically racial statistics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: handsomegrapist and GlamourPursuer
@LeonidasGui

• +1
I’ve been blackpilled since my early teens, I was very insecure of my looks since I was a framelet pale kid with glasses, I’ve ascend enough to now I can get women, but I’m still insecure due to trauma from early life.

• +1
I've been blackpilled by observing life itself

• +1
Wtf

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel