how did you got over the fact that women are shallow?

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
i guess most of us thought women are shallow at some point yet most of us still want a girlfriend so how did you got over that fact?

I stopped jerking off and started hating women like a real man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, ryuken and fxckz
Men are more shallow lol

• +1
Reactions: onion_salad and ryuken
By becoming a lifelong volcel
Bluepilled if you want a gf

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Men are actually way more shallow than women.

90% of the time if a guy gets famous he'll dump his wife and trade up for younger/hotter via statuspill. You don't typically see women doing that tbh.

Only reason people think women are more shallow here is 99% of men don't get the choice to be shallow and have to settle. Even chads don't end up with supermodels as they lack status.

• +1
You don’t, you just grow up and accept that love isn’t real

• +1
Men are actually way more shallow than women.

90% of the time if a guy gets famous he'll dump his wife and trade up for younger/hotter via statuspill. You don't typically see women doing that tbh.

Only reason people think women are more shallow here is 99% of men don't get the choice to be shallow and have to settle. Even chads don't end up with supermodels as they lack status.
You don’t see women doing that because women don’t settle in the first place. Women aren’t out here getting with oofy doofies and then ditching my them when they get status because women aren’t getting into relationships with these guys in the first place to even ditch them. For the small amount of women that do, there are plenty of examples of them ditching guys. Also women don’t get better options with more status. 90% of the guys she could fuck or LTR when she became famous or whatever she could have fucked or entered into a relationship with prior to being famous.

• +1