How did you guys first feel when BrahminBoss repped you for the first time?

n9wiff

n9wiff

Overlord
I was refreshing the home page waiting for a another notification, but he never quoted the post.

Then I realised that he liked all the posts in the threads, even JFLed some but not mine...

Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ProBono, deadstock, Jova and 5 others
heavenly. dopamine equivalent to snortin a line of cocaine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, n9wiff and The Homelander
Cummed twice

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrownButNotaClown, Jova, watah and 3 others
I was refreshing the home page waiting for a another notification, but he never quoted the post.

Then I realised that he liked all the posts in the threads, even JFLed some but not mine...

Brutal.
Some people like me will never get to experience that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fusionxz, n9wiff and NorwoodAscender
He was babbling on some shit about neurotransmitters

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, n9wiff and cromagnon

Brutal.
I remember having. Him on my for you page in like 2021 or something. 2022 I think actually. Or 2023

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and n9wiff
I FELT A EUPHORIA I NEVER FELT BEFORE, THAT ONE NOTIFICATION MADE ME ENLIGHTENED, IT WOKE ME UP, IT EXCITED ME
BC WHENEVER I LURKED THE SITE BEFORE MY ACC GOT APPROVED BRAHMINBOSS WAS LIKE A IDOL TO ME, HE WAS LIKE A LOOKS CONOSUER, HE KNEW EVERYTHING ABT THE SITE IT SEEMS, HE WAS THE FORUM EXPERT, THE ONE U COULD GO TO FOR HELP, ADVICE, RATING,ETC.
HE IMPACTED ME SO MUCH WHEN I GOT THAT DOPAMINE SPIKE FROM HIS NOTIFIICATION, THATS WHEN I KNEW I WILL NEVER EVER FEEL THE SAME AFTER THAT REP, THATS WHEN I KNEW MY LIFE WAS CHANGED,FOREVER
MAY BRHAMINBOSS RETURN IN HIS GLORY

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and n9wiff
I don't remember. But i hated when he didn't rep my replies

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff