How did you perception of yourself change after browsing this site?

• I’m more attractive than I thought

• I’m less attractive than I thought

• I’m as attractive/ugly as I thought

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
if u pick any other option then
"I’m less attractive than I thought "
u are coping hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 2227 and 8 others
Before this site I didn’t even consider having any plastic surgery, ever.
Now, I’m planning to have 4 as fast as possible.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 4991 and 5 others
Now I understand that I must
BECOMECHADORDIETRYING

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5912, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
less attractive than i thought since i became chicopilled by this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Hector
Before this site I didn’t even consider having any plastic surgery, ever.
Now, I’m planning to have 4 as fast as possible.
I joined this site in Dec 2018 and even till March 2019 I didn’t consider getting any surgery.

From June 2019 till now I’ve had 2 minimal invasive surgeries and 1 invasive procedure. In the coming future im getting more surgeries. Chad or death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, ScramFranklin and 3 others
i had bimax before I joined. Now I'm just trying to fix the issues that arose since bimax, but very few people even understand surgery here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, MandibularCel and 3 others
Even if ive gone from seeing myself as truecel, to subhuman

I still thought "game" and shit would work
But ive pretty much always known looks=everything to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 616
What changed my perception was chadfishing in tinder, truly blackpilling experience that we are no where near ideal.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Stingray, Pubertymaxxer3 and 5 others
ngl, I had really low self esteem before coming to this site.

Although my autism has increased tenfold so they balance each other out.

• +1
Ngl I'm pretty sexy

• +1
What changed my perception was chadfishing in tinder, truly blackpilling experience that we are no where near ideal.
Foidfishing was more brutal. One the one hand you see how many chads you have to compete with in your proximity, on the other hand you see how many gl guys are willing to simp to an average/ above average foid while my chadfish didn’t even get many replies from his matches.

If a foid ever claims to be lonely she deserves to die alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, GordonFreeman and 2 others
Shaved my head after seeing buzz cut threads didn’t realise my hair haloed me and also realised I got a shit downward grown jawline after thinking I had a good jawline. Thought all men that cared about their appearance were gay but now I plan to have surgeries. Also realised my eye area is a lot better than I thought

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 616
More attractive

• +1
I'd always known something was off about my looks even before discovering this site but i couldn't quite figure out what it was. Now i know exactly what makes me subhuman. Tbh i don't think i see myself as much uglier, maybe slightly, as i said i've always known i was ugly as shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
i always knew I looked awkward and below average, this just kinda confirmed my knowledge and gave me an explanation as to why I look the way I do.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Edgar and 4 others
I always thought of myself as being average. It turns out I was a fat ugly mofo. Now I'm just a fucking dead average face and height dude. I'm like plain invisible, I look like any random NPC in a videogame. It feels weird.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, NarrowJaw and 1 other person
It might sound funny but now I think more positively of my looks than when I was bluepilled. But in my defense I have to say that since then my bones have grown a bit (was still in puberty) and at that time I wasn't mewing yet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Stingray, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel and Pubertymaxxer3
I cringe at my perception before I found PSL. I remember back in highschool that I thought that I looked like Justin Timberlake. I used to take selfies and compare myself to his Pictures jfl. Even though I had been brutally rejected countless of times I thought that it was something wrong with my confidence. I was seriously delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, NarrowJaw, ScramFranklin and 1 other person
Not much since I found this site. But over the last 6ish years, my perception of my looks has lowered quite a bit. LMAO I used to think I was an 8. Thought it was all about confidence. Then it was all about "game". Finally, reality hit me... not like a trainwreck, but slowly over time I became more blackpilled.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and Deleted member 616
Not much since I found this site. But over the last 6ish years, my perception of my looks has lowered quite a bit. LMAO I used to think I was an 8. Thought it was all about confidence. Then it was all about "game". Finally, reality hit me... not like a trainwreck, but slowly over time I became more blackpilled.
Some low quality foids called me an 8 or even 9 too JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ScramFranklin
after browsing this site, let me tell you son. i have already ordered a chair from ikea, a rope from amazon, and have stolen brandy from my fathers closet

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, Stingray and 4 others
Idk really, I was pretty fking ugly before I looksmaxed ngl. After I looksmaxed and started getting attention it just became like a drug which I had to fill by "improving my looks" after everytime I got attention from girls my mind would just tell me "i need to improve myself more". I may have OCD from trying to be perfect in literally everything I do, I want to be a winner , I want to live the perfect life that I can imagine. I improved my englsih fluency, confidence to talk with girls, improving body posture, getting a leaner face in order to be perfect at everything. In the end I figured out my looks were the problem, so after I was tired of the bluepill tips about looks from reddit I came here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
I joined this site in Dec 2018 and even till March 2019 I didn’t consider getting any surgery.

From June 2019 till now I’ve had 2 minimal invasive surgeries and 1 invasive procedure. In the coming future im getting more surgeries. Chad or death.
what ones mane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Some low quality foids called me an 8 or even 9 too JFL

It's so funny how foids lie about guys looks... maybe it's a hardwired thing and unintentional.

Good looking guy friends who had gf's would never say how an unattractive guy is unattractive. It was always framed as "oh, yea he can get a gf, but maybe he should change up his hair style or something". Or they will say something else is the reason, but never the face. Anything and everything except the face. Gotta read between the lines.

• +1
I realised how much I lucked out with my genetics and how many good features I have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Nothing changed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204
Nothing changed.

I discovered the erectus pill and the man baby pill and i realized just how many generations it would take to undo the damage done by man baby and psedo erectus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Thought i was in the low-average.
Now i know i'm a 3/10

• +1
  • So Sad
before psl i somewhat knew what to fix about my face but not as deeply as i have knowledge right now..so slightly less good looking to same tbh

• +1
if u pick any other option then
"I’m less attractive than I thought "
u are coping hard
I went from "theres no way that im below average" to "I am a genetic catastrophe" in a matter of weeks from swallowing the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, GordonFreeman and 1 other person
I thought I was average or below until I got rated here. You don’t realise your looks level if you don’t leave the house

• +1