How different is life as a MTN vs HTN?

NoLongerHuman

NoLongerHuman

Mine has been a life of much shame
Is it that different? I know HTN vs Chadlite/Chad vastly differs but what about MTN vs HTN? Is it a large gap or barely noticable

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Chadlite vs chad doesnt differ that much
Htn and mtn differs alot

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, aspiringexcel and NoLongerHuman
still pretty large gap, ive noticed incredible changes in everything online wise, how people talk and treat me when i went from mtn to htn, its actually shocking how many times people will take ur side in any arguement you have just because of your looks (my experience) and also, you just get way way way more attention.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, boss8055 and NoLongerHuman
still pretty large gap, ive noticed incredible changes in everything online wise, how people talk and treat me when i went from mtn to htn, its actually shocking how many times people will take ur side in any arguement you have just because of your looks (my experience) and also, you just get way way way more attention.
interesting, im curious how the treatment could differ so much. would this mean HTN would be the minimum benchmark for living comfortably lookswise in life?

interesting, im curious how the treatment could differ so much. would this mean HTN would be the minimum benchmark for living comfortably lookswise in life?
id say once you're htn, you could settle in, and have a decent wife, or go slaying whatever the person prefers, and have all the decent benefits that come with being good looking, its the type of looks you need to reach to live happily for the rest of your life, anything past htn is just benefits that aren't really needed, just extra perks id say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and try2beme
id say once you're htn, you could settle in, and have a decent wife, or go slaying whatever the person prefers, and have all the decent benefits that come with being good looking, its the type of looks you need to reach to live happily for the rest of your life, anything past htn is just benefits that aren't really needed, just extra perks id say
Just go on wattpad bro

The best thing that can happen is you would fall into a friend group of HTNs and then you would get invited to parties and stuff where there are HTB+ single and mingling. Your looks fit in and status is taken care of since you’re meeting them in a socially proving way. Trust me, this is the best thing that can happen to you, and if you’re still in high school or early college do whatever you have to to make it happen. Looksmaxxing to even Chad level is worth a fraction of what social access to hot girls in their prime is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and NoLongerHuman
Differs quite a bit but if you're non NT high inhib MTN getting to HTN isn't gonna affect your life in any way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever and NoLongerHuman
Differs quite a bit but if you're non NT high inhib MTN getting to HTN isn't gonna affect your life in any way
even if i become chad tomorrow my life wouldn't change tbh, probs just farm rep on here tbh not like i would leave my house

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, NoLongerHuman and 0proteindiet
really? is HTN not enough to mitigate autism?