• JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie

gangu defeated.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, AbandonShip, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
The Indian in space just shitting gets me everytime :lul:

I dont think thats it chief
Tbh I'd rather be Tamil because saying I am from Chennai sounds better than saying I'm from Mumbai or New Delhi

You do realising you're insulting your own country? This is old data, it's been gone down by 10-20% too.
not at all. cool man. still fucked

Tbh I'd rather be Tamil because saying I am from Chennai sounds better than saying I'm from Mumbai or New Delhi
well im fine how I am. I lucked out in many ways. but average punjabi vs average tamil. id pick being tamil

well im fine how I am. I lucked out in many ways. but average punjabi vs average tamil. id pick being tamil
I only think that makes sense because I don't like the name "Punjabi." I am upset with the Turko-Mongols conquerors that gave it that name.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
not at all. cool man. still fucked

Lmao, cry some more. I have some especially spicy details to reveal.

Arthur P. Wolf, Inbreeding, Incest, and the Incest Taboo The State of Knowledge at the Turn of the Century, Stanford University Press (2005), p. 46

>In the region, "uncle-niece and first-cousin unions are preferential and jointly account for some 30% of marriages

I only think that makes sense because I don't like the name "Punjabi." I am upset with the Turko-Mongols conquerors that gave it that name.
only that? I thought it would be because the chad bones

Arthur P. Wolf, Inbreeding, Incest, and the Incest Taboo The State of Knowledge at the Turn of the Century, Stanford University Press (2005), p. 46

>In the region, "uncle-niece and first-cousin unions are preferential and jointly account for some 30% of marriages
where this?

Uncle-nieces? What the fuck? Doesn't make sense..? It's against Islamic rulings.

only that? I thought it would be because the chad bones
Only that. And disagreed. My Punjabi friend mogs hard. Today this Moroccan man assumed he was also Moroccan and said he recognizes his own kind. He didn't believe he was curry like me jfl.
This is India.
Ahh lmfao okay that makes total sense then.

Only that. And disagreed. My Punjabi friend mogs hard. Today this Moroccan man assumed he was also Moroccan and said he recognizes his own kind. He didn't believe he was curry like me jfl.

Ahh lmfao okay that makes total sense then.
nah. on average its a brutal mogging in bones. in actual punjab in some places the bones are actually very similarly good with some south indian states. better than the rest of india apart from them

nah. on average its a brutal mogging in bones. in actual punjab in some places the bones are actually very similarly good with some south indian states. better than the rest of india apart from them
Harmony > bones imo. Punjabis have better harmony on average but indeed worse bones, however there are outliers.

Harmony > bones imo. Punjabis have better harmony on average but indeed worse bones, however there are outliers.
nah. not better harmony man. better skin color. thats it homie

No, man, skin color doesn't matter imo, just on avg Punjabis have better harmony as there are more prettyboy Punjabis than prettyboy Tamils (if these even exist?)

In after pajeet cope.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
No, man, skin color doesn't matter imo, just on avg Punjabis have better harmony as there are more prettyboy Punjabis than prettyboy Tamils (if these even exist?)
I entirely disagree. prettyboy niche is ded ass garbage to use as a comparison imo. skin color really does matter bro. we have talked about it many times and at a certain point it really does failo. India has the highest rates off this failing.

I entirely disagree. prettyboy niche is ded ass garbage to use as a comparison imo. skin color really does matter bro. we have talked about it many times and at a certain point it really does failo. India has the highest rates off this failing.
Doesn't mean it matters though. You will be prettyboy regardless of coloring. Dark skin color doesn't bring you down if you have a pretty face. Chico would still look great with aboriginal coloring.

Doesn't mean it matters though. You will be prettyboy regardless of coloring. Dark skin color doesn't bring you down if you have a pretty face. Chico would still look great with aboriginal coloring.
not at all man. not at all. chico would not be dead in rating because he is super tall and very good bones. same with most people ive seen with good bones but tbh he would no way be psl 8 even in prime level looks. it would be like 6.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
not at all man. not at all. chico would not be dead in rating because he is super tall and very good bones. same with most people ive seen with good bones but tbh he would no way be psl 8 even in prime level looks. it would be like 6.
In PSL ratings sure, but luckily the world isn't filled with PSL aspies. So he would still be able to date attractive chicks

In PSL ratings sure, but luckily the world isn't filled with PSL aspies. So he would still be able to date attractive chicks
he allways would be. allways has. but the psl scale isnt inaccurate. its still like he would have the same effect on women as a man of that league would. not 8

he allways would be. allways has. but the psl scale isnt inaccurate. its still like he would have the same effect on women as a man of that league would. not 8
PSL scale is actually very inaccurate and only caters to racist eurocentric ideals. I don't take it seriously at all.

PSL scale is actually very inaccurate and only caters to racist eurocentric ideals. I don't take it seriously at all.
I dont think it does. at all tbh. its the people who vote who make it like that sometimes. but if im to be honest its right on many many cases

I dont think it does. at all tbh. its the people who vote who make it like that sometimes. but if im to be honest its right on many many cases
It's only right if you believe in the same racist eurocentric ideals. I don't

It's only right if you believe in the same racist eurocentric ideals. I don't
I believe in the ideals of primal atraction and what ive observed. and by that its right for most of the time

I believe in the ideals of primal atraction and what ive observed. and by that its right for most of the time
According to PSL ethnics are never attractive lol and the only time they are is when they look European..it's flawed logic imo

According to PSL ethnics are never attractive lol and the only time they are is when they look European..it's flawed logic imo
thats only the storm front cels. I never agreed with that too.

thats only the storm front cels. I never agreed with that too.
You do though. You say white skin = good, attractive & dark skin = bad, unattractive.

You do though. You say white skin = good, attractive & dark skin = bad, unattractive.
yea . ive said that for a while. its not a european only trait.

also. theres a point where white skin does not become much better than a certain other skin color. and dark skin isnt as bad

yea . ive said that for a while. its not a european only trait.

also. theres a point where white skin does not become much better than a certain other skin color. and dark skin isnt as bad
It's the same thinking as stormfrontcucks because they say Italians and Spaniards aren't European because they don't have white skin :lul: ima sleep

It's the same thinking as stormfrontcucks because they say Italians and Spaniards aren't European because they don't have white skin :lul: ima sleep
they tend to do tbh.