How do a lucky few get proximity to Stacies?

Xangsane

Xangsane

Debby's coming to steal BBC from Beryl
I know a guy (MTN office job) who has no interest in the girls around him and wants to have a couple of Stacy (legit Stacy) FwBs and marry one

What could I tell him?

Inb4: “be a chad” Uh, most don’t LTR stacies

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken, not__cel, watah and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: piec and BrutalMogger
5+3 = 7
7 /215345 = 0.65456497
---------------------------------

0.65456497 - 3 = 57

57 to the power of 4 = 21

(9i*sqrt(0.75)+ei*pi/2-(i*sqrt(2))4)3 + (2 π-9 i (log(2) log(41)))/(1 log(2) log(41)) - 21 = 4

4 - 4 = 0

• JFL
Reactions: lain34, ryuken, Timmy and 5 others
5+3 = 7
7 /215345 = 0.65456497
---------------------------------

0.65456497 - 3 = 57

57 to the power of 4 = 21

(9i*sqrt(0.75)+ei*pi/2-(i*sqrt(2))4)3 + (2 π-9 i (log(2) log(41)))/(1 log(2) log(41)) - 21 = 4

4 - 4 = 0
Wat

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Work with some stacies

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, boss8055 and BrutalMogger
I know a guy (MTN office job) who has no interest in the girls around him and wants to have a couple of Stacy (legit Stacy) FwBs and marry one

What could I tell him?

do stacies even get married?

• +1
Tell him to khs

• JFL
tell him to focus on his personality because personality is personality BUT personality can never be personality.

be friends with actual chads and moggers, once u are in the group they will introduce and you may be able to bag htb

be friends with actual chads and moggers, once u are in the group they will introduce and you may be able to bag htb
How does he get access to Chad tho

What could I tell him?

tell him to focus on his personality because personality is personality BUT personality can never be personality.
I mean he says even during networking events al he sees are women who aren’t his type

How does he get access to Chad tho
making friends in school is the easiest way to make chad friends, because you both are young and shi
that's how i did it, i didn't even do it for that purpose, we actually are good friends but i realised this when blackpill mentality fully took over

also usually chads are associated with high class and the rich, they and go out of their way to get me on trips for free, and my friend has like 100 htb in rotation but doesnt do anything serious because he is also religiouscel :feelskek: but he gets invited to events and shi from them because these women are high class daughters of politicians and relatives of government officials, princes, and he brings me with him, i get nothing anyway :dafuckfeels:

if you have finished hs, that's abit hard, maybe in country club, sign up for golf country club, but not just any garbage golf club, near me there is like a ultra hard to get acess to golf club but you gotta pay alot to get in or something, idk im just spitballin :ogre:

running community, whatever rich sports that you have to invest alot into idk, seems like something chads and stacies would do

you can study to be a nurse and be the only nigga in class and slay all of them :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
making friends in school is the easiest way to make chad friends, because you both are young and shi
that's how i did it, i didn't even do it for that purpose, we actually are good friends but i realised this when blackpill mentality fully took over

also usually chads are associated with high class and the rich, they and go out of their way to get me on trips for free, and my friend has like 100 htb in rotation but doesnt do anything serious because he is also religiouscel :feelskek: but he gets invited to events and shi from them because these women are high class daughters of politicians and relatives of government officials, princes, and he brings me with him, i get nothing anyway :dafuckfeels:

if you have finished hs, that's abit hard, maybe in country club, sign up for golf country club, but not just any garbage golf club, near me there is like a ultra hard to get acess to golf club but you gotta pay alot to get in or something, idk im just spitballin :ogre:

running community, whatever rich sports that you have to invest alot into idk, seems like something chads and stacies would do

you can study to be a nurse and be the only nigga in class and slay all of them :feelshaha:
Is this in the west though?
He’s 25 and white English

Is this in the west though?
He’s 25 and white English
no, its probably a little harder there, but if he's white he doesn't have to worry about anything

i can imagine the stacies in those hobbies and clubs i just mentioned :feelshaha:

• +1
no, its probably a little harder there, but if he's white he doesn't have to worry about anything

i can imagine the stacies in those hobbies and clubs i just mentioned :feelshaha:
Yeah he said everywhere he go the women are too “plain”

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang
Yeah he said everywhere he go the women are too “plain”
tf is he looking for :feelskek: foids dont have personality, just look good, be modest, that's all u need

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
Don’t tell him anything because he doesn’t exist. You are unemployed and your schizophrenia is making you believe you have a job and co-workers

Don’t tell him anything because he doesn’t exist. You are unemployed and your schizophrenia is making you believe you have a job and co-workers
stfu nigger

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, datboijj and egyptianKang
in on
stfu nigger
Toronto International Film Festival Camera GIF by TIFF

Stacies are rare and so are chads so both date down

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Some guys who would be rated MTN on here, someone like Adam Driver or Jack Harlow, have major female gaze and can date way up, especially if they have status and low inhib.

Pheno can also really help with this, I’d say that an MTN’s chances with a Stacy go way up if she has his same or a corresponding pheno.

But at 25 he should’ve known by now if he has this potential. If no Stacy tier girl has ever given him attention, then he probably doesn’t.

• +1
Some guys who would be rated MTN on here, someone like Adam Driver or Jack Harlow, have major female gaze and can date way up, especially if they have status and low inhib.
He has good hair but that's about it, his body is average with a little bit of a belly (somewhat skinnyfat) but looks okay in clothes
Pheno can also really help with this, I’d say that an MTN’s chances with a Stacy go way up if she has his same or a corresponding pheno.
he's white and only attracted to white women (excluding EE)
But at 25 he should’ve known by now if he has this potential. If no Stacy tier girl has ever given him attention, then he probably doesn’t.
He said that all the girls he's seen at uni and at work weren't his type or were ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Whatever