How do Anti-Nazis cope with this mog?

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
You will never have an entire nation of people admire you

Redditcels of suicide watch

Anti Racist/Liberals on suicide watch

Moderate Conservatives on suicide watch

Being Anti-Nazi is some kind of hocus pocus moral high ground non sense because you will never be ubermenschen

Typical Normie> " Im not racist, Im not sexist, i dont judge trans or gays "

Brb nobody gives a fuck about you

Brb nobody remembers your name

Brb die alone and wageslaving for Jews

Brb doesn't believe in God, so accepts he is a lower lifeform only exist to be mogged

The Superior Germans >

Everybody knows you 90 years later

People fear you, respects you

Killed 100,000 men on 1 day ( Normandy )

Pushed technology further in a decade than Cuck Nited States in a century

Fights Two World Wars back to back, Fights 3 super powers vs 1 and barely loses despite just getting out of a Great Depression a decade earlier

Fiercely Christian and Non-Degenrate Virgin Wife, but still Anti-Jew and Killer of all Communists

00womenHit11
Images 10
File 20200416 192731 92novs
51Omh1KFKxL
Nazi germany

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 10652, Blue and 11 others
we remember ER too

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Gargantuan, .👽. and 6 others
they think Hitler burns in hell

was thinking about Hitler the other day and thought : damn this mf really living rent free in everyone's heads 80 years after he offed himself.Not to mention the fact that 99,9999% of the people do not have the charisma and drive to achieve what he has achieved, although I disagree and despise his ideology

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 2729, .👽. and 2 others
he really had the power to kill more than 6 million people
if the holocaust isnt fake then the jews are actually almost extinct becuase of him

if the holocaust isnt fake then the jews are actually almost extinct becuase of him
if the holocaust isnt fake

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Unfortunately Hitler did not kill 6 million Jews

At the time of World War II there werent even 6 million Jews living in Europe

If Hitler had actually killed 6 million Jews, he would have almost wiped them out completely, there would barely be any alive today

But the Jews inflated the number like crazy, maybe a couple 100,000 Jews died in the Second World War, which is hardly anything compared to say the 60 million Russians

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Julian, everythingisacope and 2 others
Wait, Hitler was not the only dictator who killed millions and was admired by Germans in the 20th Century.

Stalin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
So you like Nazis and communists. Übermensch-IQ.
No I like Nazis, I hate Communists

I just like the fact Stalin betrayed the Jews, something the fat fuckin Race traitors Franklin Rossevelt and Chruchill couldnt do

Nobody denies Stalin killed millions of his own people, but Chruchill and Roosevelt sent young men to die for the Communists and ultimately to destroy the European order

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 7651
germans were so high status they literally got their cock sucked in every country they went to

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
I thought you said you don't believe in God either?
Yeah but Im not a normie atheist, as in doesnt matter if God exist, God is the spirit of my people, a hope for morals and the greater good of our future generations

God is as real as people are, it is the Universe guiding our people to be above the animals

Im proud of Christianity, I believe it is the religion of my people and it has been hijacked by Jew sellouts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Black people after reading this thread:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back