How do blacks pull of recessed chins

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
For example, watching creed 2, Michael B Jordan has boat loads of female admirers, yet he would be called recessed incel here. I’ve noticed a lot of blacks have non prominent lower jaws but they still look decent, yet it absolutely destroys whites. What gives?

For example, watching creed 2, Michael B Jordan has boat loads of female admirers, yet he would be called recessed incel here. I’ve noticed a lot of blacks have non prominent lower jaws but they still look decent, yet it absolutely destroys whites. What gives?
It's because they don't have weak lower jaws good looking blacks have really strong upper jaws and you can subconsciously tell theres no recession like Pogba

It's because they don't have weak lower jaws good looking blacks have really strong upper jaws and you can subconsciously tell theres no recession like Pogba

Plus they way foids look at them is different . They are judged based off height , muscular frame and angry anthletic rapper thug look with potential huge dick . Face doesn’t Mather that much for BBC game . It’s legit . I have a Stacie female doc friend who ended up marrying a struggling rapper - he doesn’t even work . But works out , plays music in local bar , bangs more blondes while the Stacie wife works her ass off in the hospital to support him and their 2 interracial kids . He is 6-5” , ripped , with face ugly af. But the standards are different . It’s only for blacks though .

Foids judge all others races directly comparing them to chad phenotype . Thus most other races are screwed in dating game. But BBC rules .

bcuz they have yuge cocks

Plus they way foids look at them is different . They are judged based off height , muscular frame and angry anthletic rapper thug look with potential huge dick . Face doesn’t Mather that much for BBC game . It’s legit . I have a Stacie female doc friend who ended up marrying a struggling rapper - he doesn’t even work . But works out , plays music in local bar , bangs more blondes while the Stacie wife works her ass off in the hospital to support him and their 2 interracial kids . He is 6-5” , ripped , with face ugly af. But the standards are different . It’s only for blacks though .

Foids judge all others races directly comparing them to chad phenotype . Thus most other races are screwed in dating game. But BBC rules .
works for whites as well, I am from EE and tall muscular dangerous looking dudes with crappy faces still get laid

• +1
Reactions: Final82