How do cope knowing that the Boston Celtics will be NBA champions at the end of this season?

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
jfl at watching airball, football or death

Who cares tho

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Nuggets would beat them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Cheesyrumble
Jokic and Murray do not move me
How they gonna stop Jokic, honestly I’m surprised they didn’t beat the warriors last year cos they were exploiting the size match ups correctly in the first few games, Tatum choked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
How they gonna stop Jokic, honestly I’m surprised they didn’t beat the warriors last year cos they were exploiting the size match ups correctly in the first few games, Tatum choked
Tatum choked, but jokic and the nuggets have struggled against the celtics in the last few seasons.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
I went to nets vs Celtics on Thursday and it was a pretty disappointing game cause it got out of hand in the last 10 minutes or so but the nets will def beat Boston in the playoffs if KD is playing. They were lacking his ability to score in the clutch. Kyrie will get his revenge.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Truecel14
Keep coping. That championship is coming to Milwaukee
Celebrate Nba Finals GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and Truecel14
I went to nets vs Celtics on Thursday and it was a pretty disappointing game cause it got out of hand in the last 10 minutes or so but the nets will def beat Boston in the playoffs if KD is playing. They were lacking his ability to score in the clutch. Kyrie will get his revenge.
Lol, The Nets have only beaten the celtics once in the last 10 games. Be prepared for a gentleman's sweep. Celtics in 5.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Jayson Tatum chokes

• +1
All I care is LeBron breaks kareems record

• Woah
Curry ended the celtics they never make another finals buddy