how do each tiers get treated?

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
how do each tiers of attractiveness get treated?

i get iois, compliments & get approached from ltb-htb and sometimes a stacylite but i dont know if everyone gets that treatment.

and i dont know how others get treated compared to me

tell me your tier of attractiveness and tell me how you get treated, not even from just the 3 things i mentioned, in every situation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, sportsmogger, bwrauycnee and 1 other person
post yourself and stats first

post yourself and stats first
did, check profile, 6 month old pic & shitty cam angle but usually rated htn, some chadlite but meh not enough to say i am

i am 6'3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and poopoohead
all a nigga wants is to get recruited in hamas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, 5.5psl, bradpittshairline and 6 others
Guga just keep making steak, the only thing hamas would want want you for is cooking jfl.
israeli girls love some guga rub and guga meat in their mouths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
israeli girls love some guga rub and guga meat in their mouths
sir this is a thread on attraction not sticking your cock in Israeli girls 😟

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 42577
Bro why are you even asking this, obviously everyone gets treated according to their looks. the uglier you are the worse they're going to treat you, same things holds for the inverse.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, mazzi and schizo echochamber
Bro why are you even asking this, obviously everyone gets treated according to their looks. the uglier you are the worse they're going to treat you, same things hold for the inverse.
i know this, but i want to compare my experience to others to say what tier of attractiveness i truly am

i know this, but i want to compare my experience to others to say what tier of attractiveness i truly am
LTN -> lives a nightmare of social life, no girl will looks his way, probably copes with studies, ends up ropping. NPC life.
MTN -> lives a regular social life if NT, fattys look at him, probably copes with video games, ends up betabuxxing. NPC life.
HTN -> lives a regular-good social life, gets constants iois from beckies maybe stacylites will be a slayer if he is NT , ends up slaying and marrying a decent looking girl, if he's lucky enough maybe the girl he marries is not a whore at all.
chadlite -> lives an amazing social life, every good looking girl constantly validates him will be a slayer by doing nothing, secondary character will do great things in life.
chad -> ives an insanely amazing social life, every good looking girl constantly validates him will be a slayer by doing nothing and girls will go out of their way to have sex with him, main character will do huge things in life.

Last edited:
there it is buyo, obviously this is very reductionist doesn't take into consideration if you where born in NY with rich parents, or in the slums of El Congo from a slut who got pregnant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and schizo echochamber
LTN -> lives a nightmare of social life, no girl will looks his way, probably copes with studies, ends up ropping. NPC life.
MTN -> lives a regular social life if NT, fattys look at him, probably copes with video games, ends up betabuxxing. NPC life.
HTN -> lives a regular-good social life, gets constants iois from beckies maybe stacylites will be a slayer if he is NT , ends up slaying and marrying a decent looking girl, if he's lucky enough maybe the girl is not a whore at all.
chadlite -> lives an amazing social life, every good looking girl constantly validates him will be a slayer by doing nothing, secondary character will do great things in life.
chad -> ives an insanely amazing social life, every good looking girl constantly validates him will be a slayer by doing nothing and girls will go out of their way to have sex with him, main character will do huge things in life.
i see, i fall in the range htn but got my second and third gf by doing nothing, they approached. but since then have been approaching not apporached ):

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and bwrauycnee
i see, i fall in the range htn but got my second and third gf by doing nothing, they approached. but since then have been approaching not apporached ):
HTN -> lives a regular-good social life, gets constants iois from beckies maybe stacylites will be a slayer if he is NT , ends up slaying and marrying a decent looking girl, if he's lucky enough maybe the girl he marries is not a whore at all.
It's not even accurate. It's too simplistic a view.

Tall HTN will get more attention in a club than average height Chadlite.
Also it's been corroborated that men who are highly attractive get less direct compliments but more choosing signals.
There are plenty of Chads/Chadlites who don't slay, and plenty that do.
Plenty of IOIs from women don't mean shit as I've come to realize. They could just be messing with you to get some validation.

I do have a pretty similar experience to you though. HTN/Chadlite 5'11

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
In my prime years ago when I had longer hair and didn’t start balding, pretty boy maxxed. getting cold approached by jbs, girls starting conversations or sitting next to you out of the blue, girls in groups cat calling, ass grabbed by random girls, extroverted girls in social group sitting on my lap uninvited, shy girls getting flustered and blushing when talking to them, girls telling u u’d be the perfect husband, better service by women staff, preferential treatment by women university teachers, loads of homosexual older creep teachers hitting on you (especially in school). I descended hard since tho.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
In my prime years ago when I had longer hair and didn’t start balding, pretty boy maxxed. getting cold approached by jbs, girls starting conversations or sitting next to you out of the blue, girls in groups cat calling, ass grabbed by random girls, extroverted girls in social group sitting on my lap uninvited, shy girls getting flustered and blushing when talking to them, girls telling u u’d be the perfect husband, better service by women staff, preferential treatment by women university teachers, loads of homosexual older creep teachers hitting on you (especially in school). I descended hard since tho.
Also one of the reasons I hate faggots so much, you attract men too when you look good. I remember a lot of inappropriate touching during middle school and highschool and I thought nothing of it back then.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and autistic_tendencies
I was rated strong mtn-low htn and I’m 6ft but I constantly get complements and IOI. One girl legit fucking SA me the other day but she was chopped. Average girls approach me. While 6 give IOI.

• +1
If you have any appeal to women you will get approached every now and then. General attraction and IOIs typically starts at HTN

• +1
It's not even accurate. It's too simplistic a view.

Tall HTN will get more attention in a club than average height Chadlite.
Also it's been corroborated that men who are highly attractive get less direct compliments but more choosing signals.
There are plenty of Chads/Chadlites who don't slay, and plenty that do.
Plenty of IOIs from women don't mean shit as I've come to realize. They could just be messing with you to get some validation.

I do have a pretty similar experience to you though. HTN/Chadlite 5'11
i get chadlite treatment from girls but social life wise i am a loser (to guys) does this mean i’m carried by appeal or is it bc i’m non-nt add or something

I got rated mtn but I got htn treatment in college

• +1

i get iois, compliments & get approached from ltb-htb and sometimes a stacylite but i dont know if everyone gets that treatment.

tell me your tier of attractiveness and tell me how you get treated, not even from just the 3 things i mentioned, in every situation
Id say am HTN ( PFP) , I do get occasional stares from girls and istg today I got cat called by 3 JBs. Compliments are occasional

• +1
as a htn with average height and good body i got approached every now and then by mtb-htbs. every now and then a stacylite was interested (rare) and i didnt get a lot of attention in places with many people.

htb gymcelled girlfriend for 7-8 years now too

• +1
i get chadlite treatment from girls but social life wise i am a loser (to guys) does this mean i’m carried by appeal or is it bc i’m non-nt add or something
How do you know it’s chadlite treatment?
Guys may be jealous, think you’re a soft boy, or you could be non NT.

• +1
How do you know it’s chadlite treatment?
Guys may be jealous, think you’re a soft boy, or you could be non NT.
women tell me i should model shout that i’m beautiful on the street etc. Guys is a mixed bag tho sometimes it’s like that (eg same thing, call me majestic, my brother thinks i’m for sure the most handsome guy he knows irl etc) but sometimes guys treat me like a loser and even insinuate i’m unnatractive

Last edited:
  • +1
women tell me i should model shout that i’m beautiful on the street etc. Guys is a mixed bag tho sometimes it’s like that (eg same thing, call me majestic, my brother thinks i’m for sure the most handsome guy he knows irl etc) but sometimes guys treat me like a loser and even insinuate i’m unnatractive
Yeah most likely jealousy then. I’ve gotten 1 or 2 similar treatment from guys.
Either that or they have a male gaze and can’t tell what’s good looking to women.

You white or black?

• +1
Yeah most likely jealousy then. I’ve gotten 1 or 2 similar treatment from guys.
Either that or they have a male gaze and can’t tell what’s good looking to women.

You white or black?
yeah i was thinking it might be the second one for some of them because two or so of them genuinely seem to think i’m unattractive one of them was for sure the type to think women only find masculine looking type guys are attractive tho. I’m white

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
yeah i was thinking it might be the second one for some of them because two or so of them genuinely seem to think i’m unattractive one of them was for sure the type to think women only find masculine looking type guys are attractive tho. I’m white
In my cases those dudes were ugly and seemed to genuinely have no eye for aesthetics from what I’ve gathered. I wonder what actually goes on in their heads.

• +1
In my cases those dudes were ugly and seemed to genuinely have no eye for aesthetics from what I’ve gathered. I wonder what actually goes on in their heads.
yeah to be fair they were basically all pretty unnatractive. it does still mess w me so bad tho hahaha

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
yeah to be fair they were basically all pretty unnatractive. it does still mess w me so bad tho hahaha
Same, fucking sent me into a depression.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and penispilled
Same, fucking sent me into a depression.
hahaha legit has you questioning all the people who have called u attractive. feels like a conspiracy

• +1
hahaha legit has you questioning all the people who have called u attractive. feels like a conspiracy
who's your celebrity lookalike/looksmatch?

• +1
who's your celebrity lookalike/looksmatch?
i don’t know if i have one i can think of tbh. My brother says young christian bale tho. Also got clark kent from 2 ppl the other day but they’re idiots bc clark kent is supposed to be masculine. Someone on here said Andreas Eriksen but i dont think so- maybe if i got very lean (i am like 15 percent bf). Do you have one?

• +1

ugly = bad
attractive = good

i don’t know if i have one i can think of tbh. My brother says young christian bale tho. Also got clark kent from 2 ppl the other day but they’re idiots bc clark kent is supposed to be masculine. Someone on here said Andreas Eriksen but i dont think so- maybe if i got very lean (i am like 15 percent bf). Do you have one?
IMG 6560
IMG 6568

A mix between these.

I used to be a solid HTN from 21-23 and am a MTN now at 24. Largely just an smv shift since my pretty boy collagen and look faded a bit.

When I was a HTN: guys approached me a ton in terms of wanting to be friends and talking to me, I always was integrated into various friend groups easily despite being a nobody . In terms of women, I did get approached quite a bit when I went out and in normie settings (at work) I’d get compliments on my hair/eyes/skin etc. when I went out I’d pretty much guaranteed have 3-4 girls approach me and hit on me and 1-2 who were DTF but weren’t that cute. Matches on Hinge/Tinder were extremely strong (my best was 99 likes in 12 hours).

As a MTN now, I’d say I get approached much less and I don’t get much attention in general. For the most part, it’s like every couple weeks I go out I’ll get a few IOIs and approaches. Guys still compliment me occasionally in a non sexual way here and there lol. OLD is meh I still use my youthful pics but being 24 automatically knocks you an age bracket above so it’s not as good anymore.

This is the attraction tier with, for me, you basically need to put in the effort to approach, make good convo and escalate. When I was a strong HTN it was basically just minimal effort and never approaching.

Last edited: