How do ethnics get treated in Alabama?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Srs I might move to Alabama just to find out. Is everyone as racist as the media shows?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
I lived in Georgia once which is pretty much the same thing. People pretty much give you weird looks all the time

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Srs I might move to Alabama just to find out. Is everyone as racist as the media shows?
Why would you ever want to move to Alabama

It’s in the DEEP SOUTH. It’s WASP country.

An ethnic such as yourself will get weird looks. Especially in more rural areas. Even in cities don’t expect to get the warmest welcome. People wouldnt necessarily be racist, southern people are hospitable. But they will most definitely stare at you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 3526 and chadpreetcel123
Haven't you heard of Southern hospitality? I recommend you listen to something from Johnny Rebel, the guy is from Alabama and he has one of the most welcoming and wholesome tunes imaginable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 4671, Gengar and 4 others
I lived in Georgia once which is pretty much the same thing. People pretty much give you weird looks all the time

Are there any hot girls?
Why would you ever want to move to Alabama

It’s in the DEEP SOUTH. It’s WASP country.

An ethnic such as yourself will get weird looks. Especially in more rural areas. Even in cities don’t expect to get the warmest welcome. People wouldnt necessarily be racist, southern people are hospitable. But they will most definitely stare at you

Alabama is cheap place to live, also I wanna see how they treat me

Are there any hot girls?

Alabama is cheap place to live, also I wanna see how they treat me
If people treat you like trash in your current state, don’t expect anything better. Move to a city

If people treat you like trash in your current state, don’t expect anything better. Move to a city

Ppl treat me alright here

I live in New York atm

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Ppl treat me alright here

I live in New York atm
Liberal democrat land. You’re visiting trump country. be careful son. Don’t mention your religious beliefs either. Your background (Muslim) will instill fear in them. Your actual beliefs (atheism) will instill anger and mistrust in them

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Liberal democrat land. You’re visiting trump country. be careful son. Don’t mention your religious beliefs either. Your background (Muslim) will instill fear in them. Your actual beliefs (atheism) will instill anger and mistrust in them

I've encountered a few racists in NY but nothing too bad. Thanks bro

• +1
Alabama is one of the few States I have not been to. I suspect I would get bullied for not being White enough, even though I am more pale than Mike Pence

I spoke on this earlier, but the rule of thumb is the more racist a place is and or the more white a place is the better you will do with the females. I spoofed to Alabama and was matching like crazy. You can easily ascend in states like Alabama the competition is gutter trash.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3526
I spoke on this earlier, but the rule of thumb is the more racist a place is and or the more white a place is the better you will do with the females. I spoofed to Alabama and was matching like crazy. You can easily ascend in states like Alabama the competition is gutter trash.

how were the girls like there?

Were they hot?

Libfucks tell you, you are equal blah blah blah. But when it comes to dating they treat you like trash aka false hope
At least a Southerner will say it up front would prefer that rather than the former tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and chadpreetcel123
Just no
don't move in TEXASland as a currycel

Yes, they were attractive, way above average and mainly white.

You should make a thread on this bhai

locationmaxxing is legit

Alabama is very well known for football. They love football. Lots of football players are black. Blacks are accepted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I die to visit the US tbh,very beautiful country

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2205
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah I noticed that later but didn't say anything lol

I'm still muslim , just depressed and questioning
I'm sorry to hear you're depressed. We should talk tomorrow about it. I'm gonna sleep soon.

He doesn’t believe in god anymore
He says he's questioning tbh he's still Islamic for the most part. It's normal though lots of Islamic guys told me they sometimes deal with it. There's a term for this called waswaas

• +1
Just change ur tinder location to alabama, and see if you will slay. I live in cuckstralia so Idk

same as eferyone else

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
People are better there the EUcels, everything is better except California
Wdym? All the major areas are shitholes. NYC is full of assholes, Chicago is full of assholes, literally everywhere.
And all the suburban areas? Filled with obese sjw landwhales.

Arent you muslim?

Just marry your cousin or sister and you'll fit right in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546
I’ve wondered this like 2 years ago