How do explain this study about the halo effect racepillers and JBWers? (smart answers only please)

Ragnar

Ragnar

part 3 jotaro looks or death

I read it all so you do not have to, tldr (basically abstract): Participants (N = 380, N = 145 Asians, N = 235 Caucasians) have been asked to rate the aesthetic appearance and perceived trustworthiness of a set of human faces of different ages, gender, and ethnicity. Result of our analysis demonstrated that the Halo effect (Aesthetic × trustworthiness) is influenced by the age (obviously lmao) of presented faces, but not by their gender or ethnicity.

Also interesting to note, they also studied if covid made a change in the halo effect and found this: Results (q-values) highlight significant changes in the variability of trustworthiness ratings toward adults' faces before and after the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, but not in aesthetics ratings given to adults' faces. Our results show that when a major event that disrupts people's perception of others is presented, such as the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic outbreak, the strength of the association between perceived aesthetics and trustworthiness is less stable for adults' as compared to children's faces. (WTF Less halo!?!?)

-Things to consider:

·they made it both on caucasians and asians, so there's no halo towards white people from asians, nor a race falio for asians apparently.
(note that the only races there were shown were asian and caucasian, no black/hispanic)

·reaserchers were 1 white (MTN) 2 asian (LTN and MTB) and 1 half ethnic (LTN) , there might be some bias, and i know you are going to see this and disprove everything but please bear with the research.

I've always thought the racepill was a thing, I obviously know that one study doesn't debunk it, but still interesting to see and reconsider if it really exists.

anyways id like to see your opinion on it, especially JBWers and ppl that think that race is everything

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
incoming drnd replies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 80iq and 5.5psl
Youthfulness is the common denominator between all races, sexes. so of course its gonna matter.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Racepill is just status, doesn't really have a lot to do with looks theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roquefort, EggKing, APJ and 3 others
I've always thought the racepill was a thing
this isn't how racepill works. the reason white people get a halo in dating terms in the west is because they're perceived by ethnics to be more native to the area, and since ethnics crave becoming more integrated with where they live, they think dating white people will make them "more native". crude terms but hope it makes sense.

white women preferring white men is just natural, its the same with most races preferring their own unless external factors like the one i mentioned above are involved.

so yes, jbw halo does exist in the west. it also exists in west-worshipping parts of the world like sea and ea obviously because culture.

there is no inherent structural trait that makes caucasian faces more attractive than other races. this should honestly be quite obvious to you given your flair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 80iq, Roquefort, 5.5psl and 5 others
this isn't how racepill works. the reason white people get a halo in dating terms in the west is because they're perceived by ethnics to be more native to the area, and since ethnics crave becoming more integrated with where they live, they think dating white people will make them "more native". crude terms but hope it makes sense.

white women preferring white men is just natural, its the same with most races preferring their own unless external factors like the one i mentioned above are involved.

so yes, jbw halo does exist in the west. it also exists in west-worshipping parts of the world like sea and ea obviously because culture.

there is no inherent structural trait that makes caucasian faces more attractive than other races. this should honestly be quite obvious to you given your flair.
makes sense, ive always thought that shitskins where objectively uglier, good reply

• JFL
Reactions: 80iq and forevermirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000, 80iq, Ukcel1388 and 1 other person

This plus white generally has more global appeal compared to other races.

JBW is not that a white guy would be a non-white woman first choice. But that if a non white woman dates out of her race she is more likely to prefer white man because of more positive stereotypes and a higher socio-economic position in society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin
yes i agree what are you trying to say here, but i think in the study they showed good looking asians, not deformed ones.

still i see what you are doing here, and obv the average chinese person is way uglier than the average scandinavian

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
average chinese person is way uglier than the average scandinavian
Wouldn't this be like saying the average dog is uglier than the average cat? You're comparing oranges to apples, which is the point @forevermirin was sort of making

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Racepill is just status, doesn't really have a lot to do with looks theory
Absolutely correct. If you're a white guy who has dated minority ethnic, there's often a 'handbag effect' where they see you as an 'achievement' or accessory to make them feel good about themselves and to be shown off to friends and/or relatives and it's clearly because you're white (and not necessarily good-looking or have a great career or whatever). I generally date caucasian women but I remember an enormous amount of LTN-HTN guys in London who would only date min ethnic (esp east and south asian) and it was obvious what was going on.

To be honest, I suspect a lot of the appeal of male models/traditionally hot guy/chad is status-based in a similar way, too. Rather than a hot girl who gives me a boner directly from pure hotness, as opposed to going through the intermediary of the status associated with that look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Not a word but based avi.

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
Too many factors and they don't have a standardized system to rate so they will just go with their gut and sugarcoat depending on who look more friendlier whilst their actions IRL would dictate differently. Actions speak louder than words
Additionally the Halo effect in the study is calculated by (Aesthetic × trustworthiness) and you can see where this is going based on the latter factor. One race is much more neotenous than the other, and since youth seemed to have a significant impact so must have this

• +1
Wouldn't this be like saying the average dog is uglier than the average cat? You're comparing oranges to apples, which is the point @forevermirin was sort of making
no lol thats not even an opinion dude, simply having more ideal features cause of your epigenetic backround makes you more attractive, we are the same species i do not see your point

Friendly reminder

Normalities in indians are deformities in germanics

Too many factors and they don't have a standardized system to rate so they will just go with their gut and sugarcoat depending on who look more friendlier whilst their actions IRL would dictate differently. Actions speak louder than words
Additionally the Halo effect in the study is calculated by (Aesthetic × trustworthiness) and you can see where this is going based on the latter factor. One race is much more neotenous than the other, and since youth seemed to have a significant impact so must have this
ye i thought someone would say that, good catch

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

I read it all so you do not have to, tldr (basically abstract): Participants (N = 380, N = 145 Asians, N = 235 Caucasians) have been asked to rate the aesthetic appearance and perceived trustworthiness of a set of human faces of different ages, gender, and ethnicity. Result of our analysis demonstrated that the Halo effect (Aesthetic × trustworthiness) is influenced by the age (obviously lmao) of presented faces, but not by their gender or ethnicity.

Also interesting to note, they also studied if covid made a change in the halo effect and found this: Results (q-values) highlight significant changes in the variability of trustworthiness ratings toward adults' faces before and after the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, but not in aesthetics ratings given to adults' faces. Our results show that when a major event that disrupts people's perception of others is presented, such as the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic outbreak, the strength of the association between perceived aesthetics and trustworthiness is less stable for adults' as compared to children's faces. (WTF Less halo!?!?)

-Things to consider:

·they made it both on caucasians and asians, so there's no halo towards white people from asians, nor a race falio for asians apparently.
(note that the only races there were shown were asian and caucasian, no black/hispanic)

·reaserchers were 1 white (MTN) 2 asian (LTN and MTB) and 1 half ethnic (LTN) , there might be some bias, and i know you are going to see this and disprove everything but please bear with the research.

I've always thought the racepill was a thing, I obviously know that one study doesn't debunk it, but still interesting to see and reconsider if it really exists.

anyways id like to see your opinion on it, especially JBWers and ppl that think that race is everything
the photos shown were asian/Caucasian or all races?

no lol thats not even an opinion dude, simply having more ideal features cause of your epigenetic backround makes you more attractive, we are the same species i do not see your point
no, the average chinese person and the average scandinavian would be equal in attractiveness to the unbiased eye. just because one population suffers from conditions which causes its people to have more deformities than normal doesn't change that fact.

we're probably defining average differently. average means MTN psl here, not true average of the population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
simply having more ideal features
What makes these features more "ideal", in the grand scheme of things? Evolutionary speaking there is nothing "ideal" about having pale skin if you spend 90% of the day outside hunting in a tropical rainforest. There is nothing ideal about having wide nostrils and a low nasal bridge if you live in a cold climate.

It doesn't make any sense to claim one subspecies/race/ethnicity, whatever you want to call it, is more "attractive" or "ideal" to another when both are the results of completely separate evolutionary pressures ranging tens and thousands of years.

Just think about it, why are you attracted to humans and not birds?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, EggKing, User49 and 1 other person
Friendly reminder

Normalities in indians are deformities in germanics
Friendly reminder

Normalities in germanics are deformities in indians.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and User49
Friendly reminder

Normalities in germanics are deformities in indians.
Yes what an unfortunate fate to have a prominent chin and browridge with blue eyes

What makes these features more "ideal", in the grand scheme of things? Evolutionary speaking there is nothing "ideal" about having pale skin if you spend 90% of the day outside hunting in a tropical rainforest. There is nothing ideal about having wide nostrils and a low nasal bridge if you live in a cold climate.

It doesn't make any sense to claim one subspecies/race/ethnicity, whatever you want to call it, is more "attractive" or "ideal" to another when both are the results of completely separate evolutionary pressures ranging tens and thousands of years.

its a simple case of not being able to look past your own biases tbh. i am significantly more attracted to women of my pheno than others, that doesn't mean they're objectively better looking that other phenos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 25667

there’s a reason there’s no asian and indian boxers. Too shitty genetics, and browridge especially

Yes what an unfortunate fate to have a prominent chin and browridge with blue eyes
you are more retarded than i previously assumed.

yes, blue eyes would be a deformity in the indian sun.

you are more retarded than i previously assumed.

yes, blue eyes would be a deformity in the indian sun.
no they would have insnae halo and their entire slum would worship them

that’s why they always take pics of babies of with colored eyes

its a simple case of not being able to look past your own biases tbh. i am significantly more attracted to women of my pheno than others, that doesn't mean they're objectively better looking that other phenos.
Ops logic is literally:

"I find humans more attractive than ants so objectively speaking humans therefore have the ideal, best looking, most attractive features" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Vain786 and forevermirin
Ops logic is literally:

"I find humans more attractive than ants so objectively speaking humans therefore have the ideal, best looking, most attractive features" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
deserves to be bullied in offtopic for iqlarping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667

dude its not all about biological advantatge, blonde hair, blue eyes, clear skin are simply more attractive than their counterpart because of the scarcity principle and since bc literally humans tend to like lighter things than darker ones (let me see if i find something about this, but it is my understanding)

i really dont understand your animal argument you keep repeating its so fucking dumb lmao, it makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: User49
deserves to be bullied in offtopic for iqlarping
honeslty i feel you are both the most biased ones, you both are ethnic curries so thats why are you defending that stance

i really dont understand your animal argument you keep repeating its so fucking dumb lmao, it makes no sense
Humans are animals so we're subdue to the same evolutionary pressures that animals are.

Ask yourself this. We drop a Swedish man in Sub Saharan Africa circa 2000bc. Do you think the tribal African women will find this pale, blonde, blue eyed man who can't stay outside in the sun for longer than 30 minutes without burning to be physically attractive? No it makes no sense, how is he supposed to compete with the other males, his genes won't benefit the offspring neither.

Attraction = indicators of fitness = traits that are generally ideal for dominating or surviving long enough to reproduce in ones environment and/or result of sexual selection/genetic drift.

• JFL
Reactions: 80iq
Humans are animals so we're subdue to the same evolutionary pressures that animals are.

Ask yourself this. We drop a Swedish man in Sub Saharan Africa circa 2000bc. Do you think the tribal African women will find this pale, blonde, blue eyed man who can't stay outside in the sun for longer than 30 minutes without burning to be physically attractive? No it makes no sense, how is he supposed to compete with the other males, his genes won't benefit the offspring neither.

Attraction = indicators of fitness = traits that are generally ideal for dominating or surviving long enough to reproduce in ones environment and/or result of sexual selection/genetic drift.
like i said, not every thing has to be biological advantatge. Lets use an example from other animals since you like them that much.
Check peacocks. More vibrant colors in feathers = more reproductive success

like i said, not every thing has to be biological advantatge. Lets use an example from other animals since you like them that much.
Check peacocks. More vibrant colors in feathers = more reproductive success
No, my point is; Why would x subspecies find y subspecies more attractive when x subspecies has spent tens and thousands of years selecting for traits that are utterly different to y sub species. I mean it's possible, but unlikely.

Racepill and jbw can mostly be attributed to status, same with the rise in smv for african americans/blacks.

No, my point is; Why would x subspecies find y subspecies more attractive when x subspecies has spent tens and thousands of years selecting for traits that are utterly different to y sub species. I mean it's possible, but unlikely.

Racepill and jbw can mostly be attributed to status, same with the rise in smv for african americans/blacks.
Has happened before various times
IMG 20230228 131606

I'm sure the neanderthal females were consensually impregnated by homo sapien males
According to your theory there is no reason they would impregnate another species, hence they are more attracted to their own

dude its not all about biological advantatge, blonde hair, blue eyes, clear skin are simply more attractive than their counterpart
are you retarded? attraction is primarily biological.
because of the scarcity principle
so the sentenalese uncontacted tribe should get women wet by their mere presence?
and since bc literally humans tend to like lighter things than darker ones
albinos must be slaying then
(let me see if i find something about this, but it is my understanding)
yeah, and you should concede that your retarded mind isn't capable of understanding very many complicated things. all your arguments are middle school level.
bruh moment

no reason they would impregnate another species
Males have high sex drives and "slaying" women from defeated tribes is a tale as old as time, but ultimately it makes sense for separate subspecies to be more physically attracted to their own kind.

If we were to ask the homo sapien males that slayed the neanderthal females; would you rather slay a neanderthal female to a homo sapien female they'd most likely say no.

are you retarded? attraction is primarily biological.
yes i know but other things also play a role, i obv think that race doesnt matter in chads
so the sentenalese uncontacted tribe should get women wet by their mere presence?
i wasnt talking about that type of scarcity, you know what i was trying to say
albinos must be slaying then
albinos just look off dude
yeah, and you should concede that your retarded mind isn't capable of understanding very many complicated things. all your arguments are middle school level.

bruh moment
idk why you are so mad, we are just having a conversation

Males have high sex drives and "slaying" women from defeated tribes is a tale as old as time, but ultimately it makes sense for separate subspecies to be more physically attracted to their own kind.

If we were to ask the homo sapien males that slayed the neanderthal females; would you rather slay a neanderthal female to a homo sapien female they'd most likely say no.
yea, like i said before i got your point and its an interesting point of view, this was a nice conv bc i never thought that it could be caused by status.

thank you for responding but i gtg

idk why you are so mad, we are just having a conversation
sorry for sounding mad tbh. just a little irritated by some of your arguments which are easily debunked.
i wasnt talking about that type of scarcity, you know what i was trying to say
no i don't know what u were trying to say. u said blue eyes are attractive because they're rare. why aren't aboriginal features also attractive given their rarity in the modern world?
albinos just look off dude
they do, i was just providing a counterexample to your claim that "humans are attracted to lighter things".

Well factually there are traits whites have that make them on average better than other races such as squarer aviator orbitals narrower alar bases and higher cheek bones.

Also all ethnic isn't a proper term many non whites look as good as whites its more like some non white races look bad particularly certainly African races Asian races and certain Indian raves

• +1