How do fat fucks eat so much?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Getting over 2000 calories a day is a struggle for me and I have to forcefeed to get that amount. If I was a lazy fuck I would comfortably eat 1k calories a day, no problem.

But these fat cunts somehow fail to eat less than 3k calories a DAY

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 15827
I eat 3.5k kcal a day and I am starving but I have to admit that I eat mostly junk food so that's why.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I eat 3.5k kcal a day and I am starving but I have to admit that I eat mostly junk food so that's why.
Over for me. I cant afford junkfood so i only eat healthy wholefoods :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
the hormonal signaling in most fat people is out of whack and they never feel satiated.

getting fat is actually pretty hard and most of them are that way as a result of poor upbringing, their parents are also fat for example, but staying fat is easy, because after a certain point all the balances in your body just seize to function.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Different hunger levels, different digestive abilities (I, for example, due to gallbladder problems, could never eat a lot of fatty food, just felt nauseated by it), different dopamine raise by the same amount of the same food (AFAIK there was a study where they determined that some people get much more pleasure from sweet foods than average person) . And yes, like said above, organism adaptations (or, better say, disadaptations).

Getting over 2000 calories a day is a struggle for me and I have to forcefeed to get that amount. If I was a lazy fuck I would comfortably eat 1k calories a day, no problem.

But these fat cunts somehow fail to eat less than 3k calories a DAY

If someone is loaded with candida in their body they will have strong cravings for food loaded with carbs. It creates cravings.

If you want to bulk easy, drink your calories. Blend up your chicken and veggies.

If you want to consume even more calories, replace the veggies in your smoothies with fruits. This will cause you to consume more.

Last edited:
They just eat junk food all day like chocolate and mcdonalds.

Legit bro bulking feels like complete shit, MK677 makes it a lot easier though since you're permahungry