How do femoids cope with not having a dick?

Nasi Lemak

Nasi Lemak

INFP 9w1 Melancholic (Dominant)
Do they cope by getting fucked by chad? Imagine being a girl and not having a dick in 2023. It is the best feeling ever.

how do you cope with not having a dick

"This is a stage theorized by Sigmund Freud regarding female psychosexual development,[1] in which young girls experience anxiety upon realization that they do not have a penis. Freud considered this realization a defining moment in a series of transitions toward a mature female sexuality. In Freudian theory, the penis envy stage begins the transition from an attachment to the mother to competition with the mother for the attention, recognition and affection of the father."

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Nasi Lemak

"This is a stage theorized by Sigmund Freud regarding female psychosexual development,[1] in which young girls experience anxiety upon realization that they do not have a penis. Freud considered this realization a defining moment in a series of transitions toward a mature female sexuality. In Freudian theory, the penis envy stage begins the transition from an attachment to the mother to competition with the mother for the attention, recognition and affection of the father."
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
if ur circumsized abondon this thread

• JFL
Dude you're obssesed with faggots and trannies.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Nick.Harte
I wish I didn't

• Hmm...
Not in a trannyesque sense but in a way, say, a coping ethnic would want to be white (which is also me btw)
You have a cute avatar

Idk but imagine having a hole thats so gay LMFAO!!!