How do fillers feel?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I will soon get fillers in jaw and chin and i wonder how they feel on the face? Soft as fat, harder? Tell me.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Wanted to shitpost but then saw it‘s in the Looksmaxing section

Get genioplasty for chin and implants for jaw

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6873

naaaah, first of all i want to "try" the look with fillers

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 4416, Danish_Retard and 3 others

Some looksmaxer told me implants have a high risk of infection in the long run, 'that true ? Otherwise I don't see why get heavy bone surgery instead of implants

But fillers to try the look is actually good iq tbh will maybe try the same

Some looksmaxer told me implants have a high risk of infection in the long run, 'that true ? Otherwise I don't see why get heavy bone surgery instead of implants

But fillers to try the look is actually good iq tbh will maybe try the same
Ask experienced surgeons on realself.com for example

• +1
Ask experienced surgeons on realself.com for example
If you own a surgery business, why would you tell your future clients that your implants will cause infections in the long run, wouldn't trust them directly, will search if there are studies about that shit

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Danish_Retard, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Some looksmaxer told me implants have a high risk of infection in the long run, 'that true ?
The risk is high only the first week when the wound is healing.
In the long run it's pretty safe and can stay there for decades.
The problem is if the implant is made of silicone there's a high probability of
1) bone erosion
2) contouring of the implant

• +1
If you own a surgery business, why would you tell your future clients that your implants will cause infections in the long run, wouldn't trust them directly, will search if there are studies about that shit
This, most cosmetic surgeons are slimy fucks.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
@Amnesia @belnar93

You honestly don't feel them man. Once the product is injected, you will be able to feel a jelly-like lump or bump where the filler has been placed, but the hyaluronic acid eventually integrates into the tissue after two to four weeks after the injection.

Filler that has been poorly placed in the skin will not fully integrate into the tissue, which means you can feel the lump as long as the filler is still present. Depending on the area, for example the under-eyes, are susceptible to having visible bumps and lumps - because the skin is so thin in this area.

But even if there is some major catastrophe and your filler doesn't fully integrate into the tissue, you can get it dissolved immediately. If you wanted to remove an implant, you would have to pay thousands of dollars for hospitals fees, anesthesiologists fees, and doctors fees. Not to mention the hassle of having an operation. Your face constantly changes as you grow and get older, that's why I'm hesitant to ever recommend resorting to a permanent implant unless you have a significant facial deformity. But that's just my opinion lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6382 and 8 others
I booked my appointment! 6th of July, one week before my vacacion :what: So i won't get any uncomfortable questions at work or anywhere else. After my vacacion, my social circle will think that i lost weight, i look relaxed, or i just tanned :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Danish_Retard, CursedOne and 1 other person
I booked my appointment! 6th of July, one week before my vacacion :what: So i won't get any uncomfortable questions at work or anywhere else. After my vacacion, my social circle will think that i lost weight, i look relaxed, or i just tanned :lul:
You seem more confident bro ! :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, DaGullas, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Please come back to us when done.
I am thinking doing the same.
And don't get too much... it's going to grow when fully integrated over a few weeks.

Good luck.

You seem more confident bro ! :lul:
Haha, yes 😂
Please come back to us when done.
I am thinking doing the same.
And don't get too much... it's going to grow when fully integrated over a few weeks.

Good luck.
I will definitely make a report :) You guys know how I will look after the treatment? Red, swollen?

Haha, yes 😂
I will definitely make a report :) You guys know how I will look after the treatment? Red, swollen?
Thanks.
You will have at worst some bruises for a few days considering how my wife reacted.

Haha, yes 😂

Where are you getting filler done?

I got fillers done yesterday under eye, nasolabial folds with hyaluronic acid. Botox on upper forehead to stop excessive sweating, crows feet & between eyes. I had facial asymmetries and this will correct them.

Under eye filler feels tight, I have slight bruising under the left eye. Skin is just firmer due to swelling at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Danish_Retard
I got fillers done yesterday under eye, nasolabial folds with hyaluronic acid. Botox on upper forehead to stop excessive sweating, crows feet & between eyes. I had facial asymmetries and this will correct them.

Under eye filler feels tight, I have slight bruising under the left eye. Skin is just firmer due to swelling at the moment.
Do you already see a difference at nasolabials? I need them filled, but i was to scared because the higher risk of blindness :(

Same here, i'll write you a PN
Replied
Do you already see a difference at nasolabials? I need them filled, but i was to scared because the higher risk of blindness :(
Yeah, I do see a difference but can’t see the final result yet as my under eye area is a bit swollen. Left eye bruising a bit more visible today. I don’t think there’s any risk with hyaluronic acid and a trained professional regarding nasolabials.

I highly recommend you go for it if you have been thinking about it. I had been thinking about doing these things for a while and am very happy I went through with it. These things get worse as we age, so no point in waiting too long if you have asymmetries, especially.

luckily we have to wear a mask at the moment, haha

Jaw and chin
how much ml are you going for?
if you have the results, pm them me

My problem with fillers is that you look bloated and old if it ain't done well

It feels soft, don't get punched or press on it. If I clench my jaw I can feel my gonions full of the fillers. Chin feels hard.

But anyway, it doesnt feel like bone.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and CursedOne
It feels soft, don't get punched or press on it. If I clench my jaw I can feel my gonions full of the fillers. Chin feels hard.

How much did yours cost? You went to Dr Zack Ally right?

how much ml you got?

I will soon get fillers in jaw and chin and i wonder how they feel on the face? Soft as fat, harder? Tell me.
They will make you feel insecure

Nasolobial folds became completely nonexistent?

Nasolobial folds became completely nonexistent?
They look the same as before if I’m being perfectly honest. He will have to inject more when I go back.

They look the same as before if I’m being perfectly honest. He will have to inject more when I go back.
Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Cares