How do girls you're familiar with show attraction? And what about the ones who are strangers?

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

unattractive
Staff
No meme answers like "she'll suck you off on the spot" pls.

You catch them staring at you. They try to talk to you. They laugh at dumb jokes.

As far as strangers go, they just keep staring at you from the distance on and on. Sometimes they can look you in the eyes and just smile. They play with their hair while looking at you.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
No meme answers like "she'll suck you off on the spot" pls.
They'll try in any way shape or form possible to be always around you and "touch inadvertently".

I don’t have any girls that are friends but for strangers:
-prolonged eye contact
-smiling uncontrollably/laughing to play off the excessive smiling
-touching
-getting close to you for no good reason (if there’s 10 empty seats in class and she sits RIGHT next to you)
-talking to you first/asking you questions.. basically keeping the conversation alive
-asking for you to come over
-looking at you multiple times in a short amount of time (like a minute)
-smiling at you when you are getting checked out at the register (like you put your stuff down and they look at you and smile and say “hey” or something) I usually find this to be more true with older women (like 30+)
-laughing at your jokes (doesn’t matter how dumb they are)

I don’t mean to mean to brag or anything but in my cases, they usually come off pretty strong (through Tinder). They will text first, suggest you come over, make time for you. If a girl really finds you attractive, they won’t be afraid to show it.