How Do Height Genetics Work?

LandwhaleMaxxing

LandwhaleMaxxing

Iron
Height genetics are so weird. Just to give an example, my Dad is 6'6ft and my Mom is 5'7ft. I stopped growing at about 13 or 14 years old at my max height of 6'0ft. I feel like I had so much potential but just stopped growing.

Meanwhile one of my best friends is 6'2ft with parents who are 5'8ft and 5'8ft (yes his Mom and Dad are the same height).

Why does this sort of thing happen? Am I just unlucky?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, ManzareK, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
LandwhaleMaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 10987 and LandwhaleMaxxing
just genetics bro, we may never discover how they properly work and predict shit. Richard Ramirez ate candy his whole puberty and grew to 6'2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Genetic outliers and lack of proper nutrition during childhood. Could be that you were malnourished and didn’t reach your full potential, while your friends parents were all malnourished while your friend had proper nutrition and managed to reach his genetic potential.

Genetic outliers and lack of proper nutrition during childhood. Could be that you were malnourished and didn’t reach your full potential, while your friends parents were all malnourished while your friend had proper nutrition and managed to reach his genetic potential.
I have been under weight my whole life up until quarantine when I gained 20 pounds. When I was 14 I was 144 pounds at 6'ft, according to BMI scale that is a bit underweight. My friend was always known for eating a lot and he was at least 40 pounds heavier than me (not even fat too) during our childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
just genetics bro, we may never discover how they properly work and predict shit. Richard Ramirez ate candy his whole puberty and grew to 6'2
source?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
his rotten teeth that made him stand out were a result from years of eating candy, sleeping in cemeteries and not brushing teeth in his puberty. Also drugs . He just had mogger native genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 10987
HGH Candy

• JFL
his rotten teeth that made him stand out were a result from years of eating candy, sleeping in cemeteries and not brushing teeth in his puberty. Also drugs . He just had mogger native genetics
He is an exception i think
Not everyone can do this and get away with it
Now imagine him with a Perfect developement + environement

• +1
He is an exception i think
Not everyone can do this and get away with it
Now imagine him with a Perfect developement + environement
maybe still doesn't deny the genetic blackpill. He has more bone in his face than most peoples body in this forum. Never norwooded either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 10987
I have been under weight my whole life up until quarantine when I gained 20 pounds. When I was 14 I was 144 pounds at 6'ft, according to BMI scale that is a bit underweight. My friend was always known for eating a lot and he was at least 40 pounds heavier than me (not even fat too) during our childhood.
ive always been like 16 bmi, im 15 basically 16 rn, how serious of an negative impact do you think that had on me? im working out and trying to clean bulk rn

brutal

• +1
maybe still doesn't deny the genetic blackpill. He has more bone in his face than most peoples body in this forum. Never norwooded either
Just god tier genes
Which are found 1 in million

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
ive always been like 16 bmi, im 15 basically 16 rn, how serious of an negative impact do you think that had on me? im working out and trying to clean bulk rn
In my opinion it depends how far you are into puberty. I am just barely 18 and did the same thing as you when I was 15. Got fit and cleaned bulked...still didn't grow. If you are not far into puberty you will most likely still grow an inch or two.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
In my opinion it depends how far you are into puberty. I am just barely 18 and did the same thing as you when I was 15. Got fit and cleaned bulked...still didn't grow. If you are not far into puberty you will most likely still grow an inch or two.
Brutal. I'm only 5'7"... need gh and an ai or it's over

I saw you have nearly 12k posts and you are 15 years old. I know this sounds like red pill advice but if I was you I would get off this forum bro. Life during your teenage years is not something you should be wasting away. Go out and live your life before you reach adulthood, you can never get your teen years back. The difference between being in high school and graduating is pretty big in my experience. I'm not one of these weirdo's who rots on these forums so if I was you I would trust my advice.

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK and Growth Plate
I saw you have nearly 12k posts and you are 15 years old. I know this sounds like red pill advice but if I was you I would get off this forum bro. Life during your teenage years is not something you should be wasting away. Go out and live your life before you reach adulthood, you can never get your teen years back. The difference between being in high school and graduating is pretty big in my experience. I'm not one of these weirdo's who rots on these forums so if I was you I would trust my advice.
ik ik
most of my posts are spam or low effort jokes btw

Height genetics are so weird. Just to give an example, my Dad is 6'6ft and my Mom is 5'7ft. I stopped growing at about 13 or 14 years old at my max height of 6'0ft. I feel like I had so much potential but just stopped growing.

Meanwhile one of my best friends is 6'2ft with parents who are 5'8ft and 5'8ft (yes his Mom and Dad are the same height).

Why does this sort of thing happen? Am I just unlucky?
i have asked this question myself many times
your friend's height gain can be mostly found from his mother though, 5'8 is very tall for a woman
i notice often that the mom's height genetics play more of a role into how tall you get
so your uncles height would be a pretty good reference