How do I accept that I'll never be attractive enough.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
This is serious and I'm requesting serious advice. This week I've been out with friends and it's been blackpill after blackpill. Tall normies with landwhale girlfriends and chadlites with regular girlfriends not even fucking attractive as in 6+ just regular 5s. What the fuck am I supposed to do if the minimum perquisite to get a partner is to be 6+ psl FUCK THIS GAY EARTH. It's literal chad/chadlite central fucking 6ft is AVERAGE HEIGHT. I don't know how much more I can take this crap but it seriously starts getting to me and I feel like shit 24 hours a day. I can't even off myself because all my relatives are alive and it's a shitty way to go.

• +1
Reactions: xit
rope

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Keep trying boi quitting is for bitches

pray more to gandy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 2205
Experiment on yourself and become a cyborg. You'll mog everyone. Fleshies wouldn't stand a chance against rocket powered robot cock!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Experiment on yourself and become a cyborg. You'll mog everyone. Fleshies wouldn't stand a chance against rocket powered robot cock!
high iq theory

first step is lsd mushroom experience

dead srs

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You can't, that is the downside of the BP, you can't unsee what you are now being able to see, something we are not adapted to know about, you have to pay the price now of that knowledge, people here fall on looksmax hope to cope with this, some go for the rope, other ER, some just stay depressed, you are stuck with this, some try to get away from those communities early in the hope they can go back to their bluepill obliviousness over time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Arkantos and Blitz
Suicide is the only option

• +1
hardmew + mastic gum

Move to Asia

Monkmode only solution tbh.
Normie life will be depressing in the end, slave of a system, cuck of a foid. Fuck it.

• +1
I bet you’re overestimating your own looks and the looks of other men in order to cope, when you see a guy better looking than you you call him a chadlite to convince yourself you’re average even though you’re actually ugly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 39
You can't, that is the downside of the BP, you can't unsee what you are now being able to see, something we are not adapted to know about, you have to pay the price now of that knowledge, people here fall on looksmax hope to cope with this, some go for the rope, other ER, some just stay depressed, you are stuck with this, some try to get away from those communities early in the hope they can go back to their bluepill obliviousness over time.
yea, once youre down the rabbit hole its hard to go back.

im coping with this by becoming low inhib. aka not giving a fuck what anyone thinks, or says, about my looks. but at the same time im not gonna compensate and become the "alpha male" asshole stereotype. ill lyk how it goes and if i get laid.

and if you want, u can pm me pics. ill rate u and tell you how to improve. its fine if you dont want to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
I bet you’re overestimating your own looks and the looks of other men in order to cope, when you see a guy better looking than you you call him a chadlite to convince yourself you’re average even though you’re actually ugly
Idk man I've been rated 5.5 psl on average here if that's considered ugly then it's over tbh

Idk man I've been rated 5.5 psl on average here if that's considered ugly then it's over tbh
Pm me your pic I’m a brutally honest rater. You don’t have to but I’ll give it to you straight a lot of people here are still quite bluepilled