how do i achieve brow ridge protrusion

thesaudimogger

thesaudimogger

Iron
title, i have almond eyes and little upper eyelid exposure but im trynna minimize that by getting brow ridge protrusion, what yall think i should do? my dad mogs me he has crazy hunter eyes by sadly i didnt inherit it. anyways how do i achieve brow ridge thanks. this is what we’re working with.

Attachments

• IMG_4734.jpeg
    IMG_4734.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
title, i have almond eyes and little upper eyelid exposure but im trynna minimize that by getting brow ridge protrusion, what yall think i should do? my dad mogs me he has crazy hunter eyes by sadly i didnt inherit it. anyways how do i achieve brow ridge thanks.
show what u look like so people can give u specific help

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and thesaudimogger
show what u look like so people can give u specific help
edited, and btw what can i do abt the weak under eye support, im getting an expander and i’ve seen huge improvements with mewing but do you think i should get the expander?

edited, and btw what can i do abt the weak under eye support, im getting an expander and i’ve seen huge improvements with mewing but do you think i should get the expander?
do NOT get the expander if ur talking about Pallete Expander it will leave u with a Gap that’s only fixable with braces or surgery so isn’t cheap to fix, also Browridge will be very hard to grow because it’s non existent, idk what the issue is cos mine is like that but it’s not a testosterone issue cos I have 1,900 per nano and am 6’5😂 I think It is entirely genetics

do NOT get the expander if ur talking about Pallete Expander it will leave u with a Gap that’s only fixable with braces or surgery so isn’t cheap to fix, also Browridge will be very hard to grow because it’s non existent, idk what the issue is cos mine is like that but it’s not a testosterone issue cos I have 1,900 per nano and am 6’5😂 I think It is entirely genetics
sadly this nigga got braces when he didn’t need them that badly, i have a very small fucking overbite and i’ll be fixing it with a twin block appliance which moves the lower jaw forward (automatic forward growth) and it comes with an expander then i’ll finish the braces and ofc mew without the retainer cuz i know how to perfectly mew. my pallet is 37 mm and i’m trying to go for 39 mm.

title, i have almond eyes and little upper eyelid exposure but im trynna minimize that by getting brow ridge protrusion, what yall think i should do? my dad mogs me he has crazy hunter eyes by sadly i didnt inherit it. anyways how do i achieve brow ridge thanks. this is what we’re working with.
Mk-677. It gave me a bumb on my bumb on my brow ridge which makes me look like a caveman in certain lighting.

How do u perfectly mew, also please do not use the Expander unless u wanna fuck ur teeth up

How do u perfectly mew, also please do not use the Expander unless u wanna fuck ur teeth up
as they say the tongue is the best retainer for the teeth, mewing perfectly means you mew perfectly in your sleep and also good at mewing consciously. and the gaps btw, they come to adults who opened the sutures, i already have braces and you’re able to use the expander with the braces. money isn’t an issue for me anyways and in saudi everything medical is free so i got nothing to worry abt 💀

You already know the answer unless you are gonna hardmax

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨 hard as possible

as they say the tongue is the best retainer for the teeth, mewing perfectly means you mew perfectly in your sleep and also good at mewing consciously. and the gaps btw, they come to adults who opened the sutures, i already have braces and you’re able to use the expander with the braces. money isn’t an issue for me anyways and in saudi everything medical is free so i got nothing to worry abt 💀
ahh lucky guy, in that case go for it bro go to 40mm even

high T (eat onions and egg yolk) and bonesmash goober procedure