391.2 KB · Views: 115
Truly only a few millimetres of bone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03 and Deleted member 5818
surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Bro ur only real failio.. .midface ratio.. was shortened in the morphh.. i know of no surgeries capable of doing that.. if u find one let me know too

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Bro ur only real failio.. .midface ratio.. was shortened in the morphh.. i know of no surgeries capable of doing that.. if u find one let me know too
is it ur failo too bhai?

is it ur failo too bhai?

Mines just below ideal but not as bad as urs cuz i got a short philtrum but longer nose.. but my fwhr makes up for it b/c of my high bizygomatic width.

Mines just below ideal but not as bad as urs cuz i got a short philtrum but longer nose.. but my fwhr makes up for it b/c of my high bizygomatic width.
mirin tbh can i see what u look like also cant i fraud byzygo width with filler

mirin tbh can i see what u look like also cant i fraud byzygo width with filler

I only pm pics to select few bro.. doxxing risk. Also idk bout fillers man i genuinely think ur midface length due to philtrum is the issue but im sure IRL it wont be as bad bro..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
I only pm pics to select few bro.. doxxing risk. Also idk bout fillers man i genuinely think ur midface length due to philtrum is the issue but im sure IRL it wont be as bad bro..
fair enough bro can i do anything about philtrum or is lip lift cope

his fwhr is not that bad but what fucks him up is low fwhr+ his long philtrum you are spot on ngl

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
his fwhr is not that bad but what fucks him up is low fwhr+ his long philtrum you are spot on ngl
give me a solution bhai :( im here to looksmaxx money not issue

• Woah
sadly you have a failo which is unfixable bro so i dont know what to tell you tbh..
My fwhr is also similar to yours but mine does not look as bad bcuz my philtrum is not long but sadly in your case it is the deadly combo
give me a solution bhai :( im here to looksmaxx money not issue

• So Sad
sadly you have a failo which is unfixable bro so i dont know what to tell you tbh..
My fwhr is also similar to yours but mine does not look as bad bcuz my philtrum is not long but sadly in your case it is the deadly combo
wb lip lift?

• +1
wb lip lift?
the thing is even if you get lip lift your midface will look exactly the same only very minor difference tbh i am talking mms so yeah cope city time

the thing is even if you get lip lift your midface will look exactly the same only very minor difference tbh i am talking mms so yeah cope city time
what about frauding bizygo width with filler

• +1
  • Love it
gl with ascension son
idk anything about surgeries but if u can actually look like that morph thatd be crazy

• Woah