How do I actually nuke my igf1 AND gh

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
I'm asking this because I have an endocrinologist appointment where they'll test my hormone levels (and probably check my bone age) in a few weeks. I need my igf-1 and GH to be as low as possible so they can prescribe me genotropin (all funded by the NHS:feelshah:).

The main problem I have with this is messing up my growth hormone levels as they do a stimulation test, unless there's genuinely some good advice.

@MA_ascender

@org3cel.RR

@Kelly Oubre Jr

@CoreSchizo

@mathis

@tempelcat4

@Laidcel

@Jonas2k7

@Outerz14

@NZb6Air

@Rigged

@truecel12

@Rea

@PeakIncels

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, org3cel.RR, ryuken and 2 others
I'm asking this because I have an endocrinologist appointment where they'll test my hormone levels (and probably check my bone age) in a few weeks. I need my igf-1 and GH to be as low as possible so they can prescribe me genotropin (all funded by the NHS:feelshah:).

The main problem I have with this is messing up my growth hormone levels as they do a stimulation test, unless there's genuinely some good advice.

@MA_ascender

@org3cel.RR

@Kelly Oubre Jr

@CoreSchizo

@mathis

@tempelcat4

@Laidcel

@Jonas2k7

@Outerz14

@NZb6Air

@Rigged

@truecel12

@Rea

@PeakIncels
take something thatll spike your estrogen and eat like shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sb23 and wastedspermcel
not sleeping properly, eat a little and bad, don't move a lot

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
if it's in a few weeks idk brother, but this stuff can prolly help

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel

@MA_ascender

@org3cel.RR

@Kelly Oubre Jr

@CoreSchizo

@mathis

@tempelcat4

@Laidcel

@Jonas2k7

@Outerz14

@NZb6Air

@Rigged

@truecel12

@Rea

@PeakIncels
Mirin the genotropin use, it increases HGH

• Love it
Tag didn't fucking work again I hate this cardboard ahh website

• JFL
But sugar before the blood test will nuke hgh

Cyproheptadine or Bromocryptine will kill igf-1

• Love it
Just buy it illegally
Won't be possible, I have like 10 generic vials on me but my mom found the rest, I won't be able to buy shit over the internet and she knows now. My best bet is to get it prescribed because it's free and I can also inject other shit on the side and just say it's the hgh

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and halloweed
Won't be possible, I have like 10 generic vials on me but my mom found the rest, I won't be able to buy shit over the internet and she knows now. My best bet is to get it prescribed because it's free and I can also inject other shit on the side and just say it's the hgh
Naah what was ur mums reaction and how did she find it ?

• +1
Bros manipulating the doctor his mom and the whole world, based high iq user

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and MA_ascender
Naah what was ur mums reaction and how did she find it ?
She found it through suspicion. Basically I ordered syringes and the royal mail delivered a day earlier when she wasn't working because they're retarded. She found the syringes and because she assumed I was injecting something.

Her first thought was to check my locked box in the fridge which she asked me about a few times before. She managed to break the shitty locking system and found the hgh:lul:

She was pissed off at me saying I wasted money on this shit and I could've died using it. She took it away and she's going to show it to the gp I guess. I mean it's fucking peak but now I've got an easy referral to an endocrinologist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aids and halloweed
Continue eating carbohydrates

• +1
Reactions: Jova
But sugar before the blood test will nuke hgh

Cyproheptadine or Bromocryptine will kill igf-1
Mirin using substances to nuke igf-1. Sugar will definitely work for hgh but wasn't it either the arginine or insulin that would cause it to backfire?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
She found it through suspicion. Basically I ordered syringes and the royal mail delivered a day earlier when she wasn't working because they're retarded. She found the syringes and because she assumed I was injecting something.

Her first thought was to check my locked box in the fridge which she asked me about a few times before. She managed to break the shitty locking system and found the hgh:lul:

She was pissed off at me saying I wasted money on this shit and I could've died using it. She took it away and she's going to show it to the gp I guess. I mean it's fucking peak but now I've got an easy referral to an endocrinologist
Thats peak bro:lul::lul::lul: how she instantly think u were injecting something some 900iq mum

• +1
Continue eating carbohydrates
Carbohydrates = sugar -> insulin increase which therefore increases igf-1. Pretty sure at least. Tbh eating much less sugar will have a greater impact on igf-1 than less protein

Thats peak bro:lul::lul::lul: how she instantly think u were injecting something some 900iq mum
Idk man, she did score 120iq on an iq test when she was 16 but I have no clue:lul:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Mirin using substances to nuke igf-1. Sugar will definitely work for hgh but wasn't it either the arginine or insulin that would cause it to backfire?
The sugar will suppress the arginine, the insulin however I really have no idea on how to avoid it

• +1

@MA_ascender

@org3cel.RR

@Kelly Oubre Jr

@CoreSchizo

@mathis

@tempelcat4

@Laidcel

@Jonas2k7

@Outerz14

@NZb6Air

@Rigged

@truecel12

@Rea

@PeakIncels
If they do a stimulation test your HGH and IGF will be exactly the same because they stimulate it “going out” so unless you cut off your balls or cut off the part in your brain which produces HGH fucking yo your hormonal system will do more harm than good.

• +1
If they do a stimulation test your HGH and IGF will be exactly the same because they stimulate it “going out” so unless you cut off your balls or cut off the part in your brain which produces HGH fucking yo your hormonal system will do more harm than good.
You can obviously increase or reduce IGF-1 over some time, you're right on HGH and under SOME circumstances you can cheat the test. Unfortunately this often isn't the case

Bump maybe I'll have an answer to get past the insulin

how tf did she find bro rip

@MA_ascender

@org3cel.RR

@Kelly Oubre Jr

@CoreSchizo

@mathis

@tempelcat4

@Laidcel

@Jonas2k7

@Outerz14

@NZb6Air

@Rigged

@truecel12

@Rea

@PeakIncels
boy how does ur goofy ass have money to buy these chinese chemicals

• JFL
its incredibly hard to throw off a stimulation test sadly, but try having shit sleep, eating more high sugar, thats about it as much as you can do naturally

i feel you, my mom found my cjc no dac vials, she threw them away and yelled at me and I nearly fucking killed myself as I worked my ass off to get those. didnt even get to fucking use them:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
its incredibly hard to throw off a stimulation test sadly, but try having shit sleep, eating more high sugar, thats about it as much as you can do naturally
Noted thanks. Igf-1 shouldn't be a problem as far as I'm aware, but as you and other people say hgh is really hard to fuck up
i feel you, my mom found my cjc no dac vials, she threw them away and yelled at me and I nearly fucking killed myself as I worked my ass off to get those. didnt even get to fucking use them:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Brutal man, hope shit will get better. How'd she find them?

boy how does ur goofy ass have money to buy these chinese chemicals
Had a lot of money in my bank account but now it got taken away by my mum after she found how much I spent on bullshit. Hgh cost like 300

Brutal man, hope shit will get better. How'd she find them?
My dumbass forgot to put them back in the bag I was hiding them in the fridge LOL so i guess it was deserved but tbf she usually doesnt look at my mini fridge so I didnt really expect it

• So Sad
My dumbass forgot to put them back in the bag I was hiding them in the fridge LOL so i guess it was deserved but tbf she usually doesnt look at my mini fridge so I didnt really expect it
Always happens, by some shred of bad luck they somehow catch you all the time

don't sleep don't eat and inject some estrogen to be sure to have the lowest T possible

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL