How do I actually start researching and learning about crypto

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025
I don't want to be one of those retards who buys some random shitcoin because someone on this forum told them too, I want to be able to do my own research and make judgments.

The problem is I kind of have no clue on how anything works, and I don't want to do several hours of searching to find useful information, which is why I'd appreciate if a 'starting point' would be given.

@Rigged @$Abomination @Seth Walsh @RICHCELDOM @MA_ascender @org3cel.RR @halloweed @Outerz14 @Shkreliii @N1666 @NZb6Air @Kelly Oubre Jr @PeakIncels @Rea
@castizo

• +1
Reactions: ascension, grungymallard97, org3cel.RR and 6 others
You will not win retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, User28823, wastedspermcel and 1 other person
good start.
the next step is to not buy any coin.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, BimaxLaser and wastedspermcel
I don't want to be one of those retards who buys some random shitcoin because someone on this forum told them too, I want to be able to do my own research and make judgments.

The problem is I kind of have no clue on how anything works, and I don't want to do several hours of searching to find useful information, which is why I'd appreciate if a 'starting point' would be given.

@Rigged @$Abomination @Seth Walsh @RICHCELDOM @MA_ascender @org3cel.RR @halloweed @Outerz14 @Shkreliii @N1666 @NZb6Air @Kelly Oubre Jr @PeakIncels @Rea
@castizo
if you find out lmk bro, Blackhatworld is another forum about money but I never spent much time on it, try there

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
i just jumped into it and i feel like i have gotten decent understanding of it because of it

• +1
This is the kind of thing millions have asked on the internet before so google it

• Hmm...

@castizo
tap in with me if you want to make some real money

• +1
Watch Alex Becker and buy the coins he shills

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
You'll never succeed in crypto because:

1. You don't want to listen to anyone.
2. You can't figure it out for yourself.

That's like saying "How do I hydrate myself? I don't want to drink water or do any IV fluid injections!?"

Well it's simply impossible.

If you can't figure it out on your own, and you don't want to listen to anyone... How is any info/research/understanding supposed to go into your head? Beamed into it?

Power Beam GIF by South Park

Ka peww, zhhhhhh. Have the aliens beam it into your skull!

Coin Bureau on Youtube.

Watch this playlist

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

@castizo
Sorry for late reply for a super beginner tutorial first ofc start with beginner guides on blockchain and crypto fundamentals then move on to whitepapers and articles Ethereum or Bitcoin try to keep up with trusted sources like CoinTelegraph or CryptoSlate every day, use youtube and Udemy for tutorials you can try courses and practice using test wallets and tracking coins

• +1