How Do I Add More Weight To My Neck Curls?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
I only have two 45 plates and the rest are 10 pounds

i cant put the 10 on the 45 cus it slides during curls

do i have to tie em or what?

i dont really know sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Volume seems to be more important for hypertrophy than weight. Unless the weight is really fucking light i think just add more sets/reps

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 6403
whats some variations i can do with a neck harness for front neck?

Volume seems to be more important for hypertrophy than weight. Unless the weight is really fucking light i think just add more sets/reps
im already doing 4x75reps with 45 and im still 15.5

my goal is 18-19 in so i gotta move the weight up

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000
i dont really know sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
My problem too, but I’m going to buy a neck harness don’t care if look like a retard, neck gains or death

• +1
too much volume does nothing more for you hypertrophy wise after a certain point, and it will only really help with muscle endurance. the most volume you should aim to do for hypertrophy is 12 reps for 3-5 sets and then adding 0.5/1kg and once your are comfortable with the weight you repeat

• +1
im already doing 4x75reps with 45 and im still 15.5

my goal is 18-19 in so i gotta move the weight up

The neck pill suggests that the neck muscles respond better to high volume rather than high weight. They are saying up to 100 reps per set and workout of 5-6 times per week. Might be that your volume is still too light.

Source (at the bottom, past all the comparisons): https://imgur.com/r/Incels/Ve9WUf4

• +1

Buy an ironmind neck harness from Rogue Fitness, you can attach as many weights as you want with that piece of equipment and it works for neck extensions too. There are other brands but the most durable and safest one is the one by ironmind, you can find it here, it's 50 USD: https://www.roguefitness.com/neck-harness

• +1
Reactions: jj43 and Deleted member 6403
The neck pill suggests that the neck muscles respond better to high volume rather than high weight. They are saying up to 100 reps per set and workout of 5-6 times per week. Might be that your volume is still too light.

Source (at the bottom, past all the comparisons): https://imgur.com/r/Incels/Ve9WUf4
No, according to the neck training god of youtube Alphadestiny, you're much better off doing 4 sets of 20-25 reps instead using higher weights.

• +1
Buy an ironmind neck harness from Rogue Fitness, you can attach as many weights as you want with that piece of equipment and it works for neck extensions too. There are other brands but the most durable and safest one is the one by ironmind, you can find it here, it's 50 USD: https://www.roguefitness.com/neck-harness
Already got a neck harness

how do u work the front neck w it?

If the two 45s arent enough you do something wrong maybe you help too much with ur handss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Sikkunt23
If the two 45s arent enough you do something wrong maybe you help too much with ur handss
Tbh I’m gonna start neck training and leanmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and goat2x
I only use 1 45 plate rn

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Use a bag and put the weights in it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919 and Deleted member 6403
Already got a neck harness

how do u work the front neck w it?
AlphaDestiny is the youtuber who made neck training popular, it is probably because of him that the black pill started to talk about neck training, so he has the best videos on it and his stuff really works. Just watch this: