How do I apply tretinoin faster?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
My regimen is the following:

1) Wash and dry hands (1 minute)
2) Apply cleanser, wash it off and dry with a towel (3 minutes)
3) Wash hands again (1 minute)

4) Wait for the skin to dry completely (30 minutes)

5) Wash and dry hands (1 minute)
6) Apply tretinoin (1 minute)
7) Wash and dry hands (1 minute)

8) Wait 30 minutes before applying moisturizer (30 minutes)

9) Wash and dry hands (1 minute)
10) Apply Moisturizer (1 minute)
11) Wash and dry hands (1 minute)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr and Nims
Ive been using tret for almost half a year now and have never waited before nor after application to apply my moisturiser and had no issues.

Is there any particular reason you do Im quite sure it doesnt matter if you dont wait.

Also how tf does it take you 1 minute to wash your hands or apply creams? It takes like 10 seconds do you have OCD or smth?

Ive been using tret for almost half a year now and have never waited before nor after application to apply my moisturiser and had no issues.

Is there any particular reason you do Im quite sure it doesnt matter if you dont wait.

Also how tf does it take you 1 minute to wash your hands or apply creams? It takes like 10 seconds do you have OCD or smth?
(y)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nims

does it worth it? i am almost on month 2. skin is getting good but not that significant chnage. skin looks new and pores can be seen sometime. acne is less tpoo

• +1
Reactions: Nims
does it worth it?
Yeah I think so. I've never had acne so that wasn't the reason I started using it but my skin turnover has improved and my skin looks alot better most of the time I havent really noticed any improvement in lines but overall I think my skins improved alot.

Takes me like 10 mins you are legit diagnosable

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III