How do I approach a girl in Kuwait?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
im kuwaiti and girls here look at me a lot when i go out and stare at me but rarely approach me ive been approached maybe 2 times in a span of a year and i just walked away or said no since i get nervous and i think i have social anxiety since everytime i go to a place crowded with people my hands shake and my heart beats fast and i start sweating like crazy for some reason, guys here mostly hate me because i dont look kuwaiti, i have dark brown wavy hair and im white 175cm 20inch bidlet nothing too crazy but guys here mostly look autistic and special needs. but anyways what do i do when a girl locks eye contact with me a lot and stares at me do i just go up to her and ask for her snap? or what do i do. i have really bad social skills and social anxiety

Wtf dude. Kuwaiti is not muslim country? Do you think you can just approach girls and ask her number? Is father prob will kill u.

Wtf dude. Kuwaiti is not muslim country? Do you think you can just approach girls and ask her number? Is father prob will kill u.
blud that shit happens daily and since the 2000s kuwait is different from saudia arabia, guys follow girls in malls everyday