How do i approach foids at my school

B

beastmax

6’7 Pogger of the faggots
I’m at a new school and I know nobody how do I approach foids while being nt.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and St. Wristcel
If you’re 6’7” just walk up to them and they’ll fall in love with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, sandcelmuttcel, PYT and 8 others
I’m at a new school and I know nobody how do I approach foids while being nt.
I was an absolute sperg in school and it kinda fucked me but when I went to uni I gained a lot of confidence. Just talk to people and you'll learn what's weird and what isn't. Don't try talking to the most popular girls but just talk to like the girls that chill around the guys but don't be flirty just be chill. Only flirt if they flirt back, if you're ugly just don't bother til you looksmax otherwise you'll be branded weird.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, PYT and AutisticBeaner
conor mcgregor dancing GIF by UFC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
just be chad and do whatever you like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, thecel, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Just bump up with some crazy shit thats still NT Range. Think of Charlie Sheen in Two and a half men. Always coming up with something on spot. It can be cringy asf but what matters is that you dont care. There Will Always be a histeric foid that Will start a convo with you. Prolly a lesbian to

Just bump up with some crazy shit thats still NT Range. Think of Charlie Sheen in Two and a half men. Always coming up with something on spot. It can be cringy asf but what matters is that you dont care. There Will Always be a histeric foid that Will start a convo with you. Prolly a lesbian to
Tbh i do this but it Half Works Half doesnt. Try it tho

Have a good face srsly if you are 6'7 you are gonna literally scare them away with a shit tier face jfl.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
don't bother if you're not chadlite+

Copy Christian Slater from Heathers